Do'ya think Sarah is ready for the debate?

CA95380

USMB Member
Jul 23, 2008
Central California
Without "quoting" her recent "brillant" impromptu statements ... do you really think she is ready for the debate? It is all over the news channels that she is being "crammed full of information" on the issues ... but will all that knowledge really sink in or .... is she going to continue her "smoking gun" attitude, as she did in the Couric interview?

[youtube]FMNHgJH2680[/youtube]

Can't wait for the debate! :cool:

Without "quoting" her recent "brillant" impromptu statements ... do you really think she is ready for the debate? It is all over the news channels that she is being "crammed full of information" on the issues ... but will all that knowledge really sink in or .... is she going to continue her "smoking gun" attitude, as she did in the Couric interview?

It won't matter one way or the other, because no matter what she says, or does, Dem's will find something about it to insult.. If they can't find anything about the debate to insult, they'll start in on her personally.

Both sides work exactly the same when it comes to that. Nothing will matter until election day.

I feel bad for McCain ...

He looks like he's embarrassed of his prom date.

It won't matter one way or the other, because no matter what she says, or does, Dem's will find something about it to insult.. If they can't find anything about the debate to insult, they'll start in on her personally.

Both sides work exactly the same when it comes to that. Nothing will matter until election day.

It's not the dems begging her to step down... it's the conservatives.

She'll do great.
It won't matter, the haters are going to say she fails no matter what she does, as they have all along.
And they'll be wrong, as they have all along. YOu guys always underestimate your opponents and it ALWAYS loses the election for you.

All Palin has to do is not drool all over herself and start flinging fecal matter at Biden and she will automatically do ok.

This is because of how low everyone has set the bar...

that's why Obama didn't get annihilated on foreign policy..because people thought he would have..

I assume the Republican strategy is to make Palin look out of touch prior to the debate so the bar is lowered..then she comes out expecting to fail..all she really has to do then is keep on going after Obama and throw out a few one liners and she will do fine.

That would be my strategy...

Yes, I hope she stays on.

She will remind the American people that McCain appointed someone completely unqualified to be vice president.

I agree with you. And when she is on that stage alone with Biden - I bet McCain is going to age about another 10 years, waiting for her to drop the bomb.

She is a 'tad' like some of we other's here on the USMB board .... she doesn't know when to "keep her mouth shut", like myself.....

..... but then I am not being considered as a Vice President candidate, am I? :lol:

Yes, I hope she stays on.

She will remind the American people that McCain appointed someone completely unqualified to be vice president.

Lol. Yeah, she so effectively dampened the spirits of voters when he announced his choice.....I'm sure we'll all be aghast when she gets into the debate.

She's more qualified than Obama is. And she isn't embroiled in the Fannie Mae mess like he is.

No, she's not ready to debate if I had the interviews to go on, then the answer is no. However, she did do a pretty good job in the Alaskan Debates for Governor. I realize this is a national stage however and very different than that, so will have to just cross my fingers and hope she does a better job than the interviews she recently did.

I agree with you. And when she is on that stage alone with Biden - I bet McCain is going to age about another 10 years, waiting for her to drop the bomb.

She is a 'tad' like some of we other's here on the USMB board .... she doesn't know when to "keep her mouth shut", like myself.....

..... but then I am not being considered as a Vice President candidate, am I? :lol:

I don't get that impression from McCain at all when it comes to Palin. I think he acts like she's his pot of gold...I think he has faith in her, and when it comes to making judgment, I can't fault McCain.

Lol. Yeah, she so effectively dampened the spirits of voters when he announced his choice.....I'm sure we'll all be aghast when she gets into the debate.

She's more qualified than Obama is.

At this point it has to be an exercise of willful ignorance in order to believe this crap.

If we are comparing politics to prom then to be fair Biden is the fat drunk jock stealing the mic from the band and trying to sing to all the pretty ladies

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NmRXH7RkCZQ]YouTube - The Drunk: Joe Biden drunk singing gaffe Obama vice president[/ame]

I don't get that impression from McCain at all when it comes to Palin. I think he acts like she's his pot of gold...I think he has faith in her, and when it comes to making judgment, I can't fault McCain.

wow. just. wow.

Amazing how differently we all see thing's. You have your opinion - I have mine. But if she is his "pot of gold" ... he is deep doo-doo! :doubt:

IMO .... she gives of the impression of an aging "Disney - High School Musical performer that is attempting to keep her career in the limelight. No, she is not old, but the way she "talks" is about as professional as a teenager writing their blog or posting on their "MySpace". :eusa_eh:

*Yes, I do have teenage grand-daughters that talk just like she does, and they do have "monitored" MySpace pages.

I hope she doesn't act like a woman :lol:

Forum List

Back