There Goes The Neighborhood..

S

Shattered

...let the vandalism begin. Some knucklehead from America Something-Or-Other is going around door to door asking people who they're voting for - McCain, or Obama.. If you say McCain, his response is "Are you sure you're not leaning toward Obama, or you're undecided?"

This outta be good.

:eusa_whistle:

Shattered
user_online.gif

Super Moderator

...let the vandalism begin. Some knucklehead from America Something-Or-Other is going around door to door asking people who they're voting for - McCain, or Obama.. If you say McCain, his response is "Are you sure you're not leaning toward Obama, or you're undecided?"

This outta be good.

America Votes

this them Shattered?

America Votes

this them Shattered?

That would be them, yes.. And I really don't like the way the creepy looking guy (you'd think they'd dress better and clean up some) asked me if I was SURE I wasn't leaning toward Obama, instead of McCain or if I was undecided.:eusa_eh:

That would be them, yes.. And I really don't like the way the creepy looking guy (you'd think they'd dress better and clean up some) asked me if I was SURE I wasn't leaning toward Obama, instead of McCain or if I was undecided.:eusa_eh:

Well you got put in the undecided column on that poll then. lol I wouldn't worry too much about them unless you think they are harassing you then just tell them they are trespassing and if the keep comming after that call the law on them. They most likely roam from city to city doing this, and are on the payroll till the election is over.

Well you got put in the undecided column on that poll then. lol I wouldn't worry too much about them unless you think they are harassing you then just tell them they are trespassing and if the keep comming after that call the law on them. They most likely roam from city to city doing this, and are on the payroll till the election is over.

Oh, no.. I was quite clear that I was not "undecided", nor was I voting for Obama. I'm guessing he just didn't like that answer, thus the "are you sure..." line of questioning.

Oh, no.. I was quite clear that I was not "undecided", nor was I voting for Obama. I'm guessing he just didn't like that answer, thus the "are you sure..." line of questioning.

I wonder though, if some of these people though don't turn this over too pollsters. You have to wonder, though. I bet if you had said Obama then you would have gotten a free ride to the polls, maybe even a free pass with doughnuts and coffee. Hell I would have accpeted that and then voted who I wanted to vote for anyway. lol

I wonder though, if some of these people though don't turn this over too pollsters. You have to wonder, though. I bet if you had said Obama then you would have gotten a free ride to the polls, maybe even a free pass with doughnuts and coffee. Hell I would have accpeted that and then voted who I wanted to vote for anyway. lol

You're probably right.. I'm considered a "swing state".. and if that's not bad enough, a swing NEIGHBORHOOD. Everyone on top of my hill is Repub. Everyone at the bottom of the hill is Demo. Top of the hill..gooooo. Bottom of the hill...baaaaaaad.

You're probably right.. I'm considered a "swing state".. and if that's not bad enough, a swing NEIGHBORHOOD. Everyone on top of my hill is Repub. Everyone at the bottom of the hill is Demo. Top of the hill..gooooo. Bottom of the hill...baaaaaaad.

It's very rare to see anything Obama here where I live in Arizona, unless your on a campus somewhere. I don't think they even bother knocking on doors here. lol

Forum List

Back