Dow has Longest Winning Streak in 6 Years !!

and the rich get richer thanks poopy pants
Do you not want the rich to get richer?

Isn't that what trickle down (supply side) advocates for?

Seems odd for Republicans to attack Biden because the rich get richer.

It's almost like trumpers have no personal values at all and just shift their views based on what supports whatever narrative is a hot political item.

Dow has Longest Winning Streak in 6 Years !!​

I'll pass on the good news to these Biden voters!

https://th.bing.com/th/id/R.eee510adc28e95a4a23f0f0f84cfe210?rik=4IOKRGds%2blXFzw&riu=http%3a%2f%2f1.bp.blogspot.com%2f_k0931G_cc8Y%2fTGdik1tAbGI%2fAAAAAAAAAvM%2fwdgkw-DQNms%2fs1600%2fIMG_0146.JPG&ehk=e2yKxsI6qD724CivKmtz5Hh4cWdxawFXyCs%2bB%2fkSP%2bE%3d&risl=&pid=ImgRaw&r=0

You seem abnormally obsessed with me.
Here's a one-liner for you: Not gay, not interested.
My bad.

I misjudged your ability to have spirited yet intelligent discussions. I will certainly shift you back to the maga man's, back against, and treehouses, etc.

Great company that.

Have a great day.

I misjudged your ability to have spirited yet intelligent discussions. I will certainly shift you back to the maga man's, back against, and treehouses, etc.

Great company that.

Have a great day.
You’re neither intelligent nor witty enough to keep me interested in conversing with you, kid.
Have a great day.

I'll pass on the good news to these Biden voters!

https://th.bing.com/th/id/R.eee510adc28e95a4a23f0f0f84cfe210?rik=4IOKRGds%2blXFzw&riu=http%3a%2f%2f1.bp.blogspot.com%2f_k0931G_cc8Y%2fTGdik1tAbGI%2fAAAAAAAAAvM%2fwdgkw-DQNms%2fs1600%2fIMG_0146.JPG&ehk=e2yKxsI6qD724CivKmtz5Hh4cWdxawFXyCs%2bB%2fkSP%2bE%3d&risl=&pid=ImgRaw&r=0
Look. A cope meme.

Did you get triggered?

Pick a year and I will find a picture of homeless people. Your post means absolutely nothing.

Are you not happy Biden is doing such a good job with the economy? Check out our inflation and subsequent recovery vs other western nations. We have pretty much set the standard.

Supply chains are getting caught up. People still have money to spend, unemployment is at historical lows.

The holidays should be strong as a result.

Things are looking good. Biden is killing it and we are all benefiting.

Be happy.

The stock market has nothing to do with whether there will be a recession. The market is so far down from it's height under Trump that we really have been in a recession.
LIAR ^^^^^. No matter HOW you spin your LIE, the fact is that the Market is at least 10% higher than ANY TIME under trump.

Explain that Idiot.
Screenshot 2023-07-24 at 1.21.30 PM.png
Screenshot 2023-07-24 at 1.25.51 PM.png

Did you get triggered?
Nope, but apparently you have.

Pick a year and I will find a picture of homeless people. Your post means absolutely nothing.
It means everything. Homelessness has never been near this high with Joe Biden in office. He has made America a third world country for millions, and it follows right along with where blue state progressivism of the left is strongest.

Screen Shot 2023-07-24 at 10.03.42 PM.png

and the rich get richer thanks poopy pants
Thank You, I'm up to $804,000 in just my ONE retirement account.
OMG, it keeps growing, even though I add nothing to it due to retirement, and I don't draw from it since I don't need to, but it keeps going UP ^^^^.

Thank You, Each day of the week I serve my community, giving back to the community, like an honorable community member.
I'm SORRY you think I'm bragging, but those are the FACTS, oh those Facts.
What are you RWI's doing for your Community? Answer...Less than Me.

Thank You Joe Biden.

Thank You, I'm up to $804,000 in just my ONE retirement account.
Each day of the week I serve my community, giving back to the community, like an honorable community member.
Thank You Joe Biden.

Yet much like Joe Biden, you don't see fit to donate some of that to paying down the debt, to charity, the sick and poor, or even to donating a nickel to USMB.

Typical Prog.

Yet much like Joe Biden, you don't see fit to donate some of that to paying down the debt, to charity, the sick and poor, or even to donating a nickel to USMB.

Typical Prog.
I won't donate a penny to this shitstain site.

I donate plenty of my time to charity and give to charity and raise money for charity.

But you wouldn't care....or yet believe me...that is expected from you hypocrites.

Typical Prog.
Everyone is a wealthy success on the internet. That's why they choose a discount food store for a name.

Everyone is a wealthy success on the internet. That's why they choose a discount food store for a name.
I didn't know that!
giggle.gif
Now it just makes even more sense. I forget his name, but there used to be a member on here who claimed he had yachts, and big homes both in San Diego and Florida. Then another good one was Canon-Shitter who was this world famous traveling photographer of the stars who took photos of sports legends and musicians flying on various private jets---- yet his every post was about him--- he never showed a single picture here that any yutz with an AE camera couldn't take. Then he admitted to really being a bouncer in a buddy's bar dating his PR girlfriend whose brother who owned a camera store got him into photography to keep him out of jail. :SMILEW~130:

I didn't know that! View attachment 807707 Now it just makes even more sense. I forget his name, but there used to be a member on here who claimed he had yachts, and big homes both in San Diego and Florida. Then another good one was Canon-Shitter who was this world famous traveling photographer of the stars who took photos of sports legends and musicians flying on various private jets---- yet his every post was about him. Then he admitted to really being a bouncer in a buddy's bar dating his PR girlfriend whose brother who owned a camera store got him into photography to keep him out of jail. :SMILEW~130:
Your Jealousy is Noted.
I don't have a Yacht, nor multiple homes, just one, I just invested well.
My Wife and I currently make less than $120,000 per year, but We have invested well.
I'm Happy with my life and life style.

LIAR ^^^^^. No matter HOW you spin your LIE, the fact is that the Market is at least 10% higher than ANY TIME under trump.

Explain that Idiot.
View attachment 807686View attachment 807687
Imagine had Trump run the show during Covid instead of Biden. Without the shutdowns and low inflation where the market would have been. Dow $50,000! Instead, we got high inflation, high interest rates and a recession. We are still in it. And, we are in a war conflict with Russia because Biden has been compromised by extorting Ukraine and all the Democrats Russia, Russia, Russia crap! Now, China is ready to take over Taiwan and NK is throwing missiles in preparation for war with the U.S. like they were with Hillary had she won. Democrats are weak and cause inflation and instability.

Imagine had Trump run the show during Covid instead of Biden. Without the shutdowns and low inflation where the market would have been. Dow $50,000! Instead, we got high inflation, high interest rates and a recession. We are still in it. And, we are in a war conflict with Russia because Biden has been compromised by extorting Ukraine and all the Democrats Russia, Russia, Russia crap! Now, China is ready to take over Taiwan and NK is throwing missiles in preparation for war with the U.S. like they were with Hillary had she won. Democrats are weak and cause inflation and instability.
COVID...Dec 2019....to today.
Imagine had Trump run the show during Covid instead of Biden.
Trump POTUS .....Before COVID and 13 months of COVID.
Imagine your Shock to actually learn that trump was running the show during COVID.......How much stupid can you write in one post?

trump was running the show during COVID. Dumbass.

Forum List

Back