DOW Futures DOWN 450 Points: 3rd Q Earnings Looking Ugly

from October 3, 2018, to December 21, 2018, the DOW lost 4,384 points.

Congratulations Dumbass Donald.

Does Obama have great timing or what? His policies and economy propelled the market to the October 3rd high and on October 4th the Trump policies and economies kicked in. Wow now that is truly amazing.

Within the past 2 months & 3 weeks (Oct. 3, 2018 to Dec. 24, 2018) the DOW had dropped 5,036 points.

The point drop from 26,828 to 21,792 represents an 18.8% drop.

2019 is gonna be an ugly bitch in the equities markets.

The Trump economy is heading toward a train wreck.

Keep your eye on bonds.

Still higher than when that Jungle Bunny that the Moon Bat idiots elected for President left office.

The stupid idiots in this country elected a Democrat controlled House. What the hell do you expect the stock market to do?

The last time a Democrat House replaced a Republican House the economy took a nose dive and was almost wrecked. Wall St remembers things like that.

Still higher than when that Jungle Bunny that the Moon Bat idiots elected for President left office.

The stupid idiots in this country elected a Democrat controlled House. What the hell do you expect the stock market to do?

The last time a Democrat House replaced a Republican House the economy took a nose dive and was almost wrecked. Wall St remembers things like that.
Not for long at this rate, ya flaming racist.

And not by much either.

TrumpDJIA: +1,965 (10%)
NASDAQ: +636 (11%)
S&P500: +81 (4%)

Obama
DJIA: +11,548 (146%)
NASDAQ: 4,036 (273%)
S&P500: 1,420 (171%)​

And that places Trump as the 5th worst president since Hoover with the average annual movement in the Dow...

Clinton
28.1%
Obama
17.4%
Reagan
16.3%
Roosevelt
16.0%
Eisenhower
15.0%
GHW Bush
11.4%
Truman
10.5%
Ford
9.6%
Kennedy
5.6%
Johnson
5.4%
Trump
5.1%
Carter
0.1%
Bush
-2.7%
Nixon
-2.9%
Hoover
-20.8%
[TBODY] [/TBODY]

Last edited:
The stupid Liberals shut down the government by refusing to fund border security and then the idiots wonder why the stock market tanked.

And not by much either.

DJIA: +1965
NASDAQ: 636
S&P500: 81​

And that places Trump as the 5th worst president since Hoover with the average annual movement in the Dow...

Clinton
28.1%
Obama
17.4%
Reagan
16.3%
Roosevelt
16.0%
Eisenhower
15.0%
GHW Bush
11.4%
Truman
10.5%
Ford
9.6%
Kennedy
5.6%
Johnson
5.4%
Trump
5.1%
Carter
0.1%
Bush
-2.7%
Nixon
-2.9%
Hoover
-20.8%
[TBODY] [/TBODY]

You are confused Moon Bat.

Despite the setback with 911 the stock market while Bush was President tanked only when the idiot Democrats took over the House and Senate in 2007. The American people were morons electing a Democrat House and Senate and paid for it dearly.

They will also pay for electing a Democrat House this year. Nothing good ever comes of Democrat leadership. Wall Street knows this.

And not by much either.

DJIA: +1965
NASDAQ: 636
S&P500: 81​

Clinton
28.1%
Obama
17.4%
Reagan
16.3%
Roosevelt
16.0%
Eisenhower
15.0%
GHW Bush
11.4%
Truman
10.5%
Ford
9.6%
Kennedy
5.6%
Johnson
5.4%
Trump
5.1%
Carter
0.1%
Bush
-2.7%
Nixon
-2.9%
Hoover
-20.8%
[TBODY] [/TBODY]

You are confused Moon Bat.

Despite the setback with 911 the stock market while Bush was President tanked only when the idiot Democrats took over the House and Senate in 2007. The American people were morons electing a Democrat House and Senate and paid for it dearly.

They will also pay for electing a Democrat House this year. Nothing good ever comes of Democrat leadership. Wall Street knows this.
You only prove yourself to be a dumb racist with nonsense like that. The Great Bush Recession was due to toxic loans given out years before Democrats took control of the Congress in 2007. In fact, just months into 2007, the nation's second largest lender filed bankruptcy. Only a complete idiot of the highest magnitude would think the 2007 Congress caused that. :cuckoo:

Looks like racism has rotted your brain to the core.

Oh, and in case you missed it, I updated my post...

Trump
DJIA: +1,965 (10%)
NASDAQ: +636 (11%)
S&P500: +81 (4%)

Obama
DJIA: +11,548 (146%)
NASDAQ: 4,036 (273%)
S&P500: 1,420 (171%)

:dance:

What a crap job Trump is doing. Too bad he wasn't paying attention when Obama was leading the nation.

Donald J. Trump‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump 4h4 hours ago

I am all alone (poor me) in the White House waiting for the Democrats to come back and make a deal on desperately needed Border Security. At some point the Democrats not wanting to make a deal will cost our Country more money than the Border Wall we are all talking about. Crazy!
LOL

Imbecile....

”I am proud to shut down the government for border security, Chuck, because the people of this country don't want criminals and people that have lots of problems and drugs pouring into our country. I will be the one to shut it down. I'm not going to blame you for it.” ~ Crazy Donald, owner of the government shutdown​

Trump is throwing us into a recession
See if you can name a Republican president who didn't have a recession during their watch......... I'll give you a clue .... there was one.

He was president for only 1 month

The stupid Liberals shut down the government by refusing to fund border security and then the idiots wonder why the stock market tanked.

The stock market tanked because of Trump's idiot tax cuts for the rich, as well as his moron tariffs and trade war he's started with China.

The stock market tanked because of Trump's idiot tax cuts for the rich, as well as his moron tariffs and trade war he's started with China.
The market is tanking because all of the business being lost by not spending tax payer money to send US goods and services to other countries for military operations.

Yea right dumbshit. The economy is tanking because I have $2000 more to spend this year in the productive economy instead of giving it to some stupid corrupt government bureaucrat.

You Moon Bats are as stupid as it gets.

the DUMB ASS SHIT within this thread that supports Trump is the brain dead shit that needs to die off, in mass

See if you can name a Republican president who didn't have a recession during their watch......... I'll give you a clue .... there was one.

So what? If you're president long enough, you're almost guaranteed to see a recession.
Sure, tell that to LBJ, who served more than 5 years without a recession; and Clinton, who served 8 years without one.

So what? If you're president long enough, you're almost guaranteed to see a recession.
Sure, tell that to LBJ, who served more than 5 years without a recession; and Clinton, who served 8 years without one.

Sure, tell that to LBJ, who served more than 5 years without a recession

LBJ? With his huge tax cut didn't have a recession? Wow!!

and Clinton, who served 8 years without one.

Yeah, Internet bubbles are cool.

Forum List

Back