Dow drops more than 700 points following inflation report

I'm neither looking nor selling. Still, your thread title is how the Dow dropped 700 points 2 days ago and I'm pointing out it has recovered.
According to who? Your trusted sources and experts

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Tell us another one

And you really think 3 grand a month in mortgage payments is sustainable and attainable for the average American?

Holy fuck indeed we've got another retard

What does that have to do with your idiocy of comparing nominal prices between 40 something years ago with today?

Maybe go back and follow along the whole conversation you'll see why I compared the two

There's no justification for comparing the two. Lime with GDP, there's a reason for using real dollar figures for comparing them over periods of time.

There's no justification for comparing the two. Lime with GDP, there's a reason for using real dollar figures for comparing them over periods of time.
Again

Go back and read you'll see there was

Or ask all your "in my day rates were 15%" boomer pals

So besides being an econ wiz you're also a part time psychiatrist

Nah I think you're full of shit and lack the courage of your convictions

That or you know I'm right and are saving yourself a vacation

Either way you're still a retard and a douchebag

Isn't psychology fun!
So much baiting.

You can't do "6th grade math"
If an item costing $x, is increased in price by 20% and then the store owner decides that he couldn't sell that item at that price, so he decides to lower that price by 20%, what is the cost of the item now in terms of x?

Inflation dropped.

Mortgage rates shoot to 2 month high after inflation report

Keep that lying jive talk goin

If an item costing $x, is increased in price by 20% and then the store owner decides that he couldn't sell that item at that price, so he decides to lower that price by 20%, what is the cost of the item now in terms of x?
If my aunt had balls she'd be my uncle

You really think I'm gonna answer your questions after you've been ducking mine?

Mortgage rates shoot to 2 month high after inflation report

Keep that lying jive talk goin

Umm... that's banks being greedy. The Federal Reserve did not raise the federal fund rate. Be mad at your bank, not the inflation rate, which dropped.

Haha, suuuure. And you live in Niagara Falls with your wife, Morgan Fairchild.
FICO.JPG

Never had a car nor a home loan, and never rented..
I earned it :smoochEE:

Forum List

Back