Dow drops more than 700 points following inflation report

Answer post #65.

In response to your post #54.
Of course a lower interest rate is better.
Why do you think there is confusion?
Lower rate is better?

So you think 8% of 450k= 2700 a month

Is better

Than 15% of 100k = 1100 a month

Hahahahahahahahahaha you're an idiot

In response to your post #54.

Lower rate is better?

Is better

You don't read very well.

Why are you confused?
Seek Help.

You don't know the difference between lower rate and lower payment

You can't do "6th grade math"

You are a complete retard

Thanks for playing

Doubt
#54 answer or gtfo
Lower rates are great, they were too low for a long time. I bought at 5% fixed, but, they sold my mortgage 2 times, each time to a worse company, one even charged $12 to process an online payment. So, I sent them a check every month, with lots of extra $$ that essentially lowered the rate, yeah I lost some credit on my taxes, but it was worth it. If someone is buying a home and they can't afford it, that is poor planning on their part. Rates will certainly come down, do you not understand that?

Lower rates are great, they were too low for a long time. I bought at 5% fixed, but, they sold my mortgage 2 times, each time to a worse company, one even charged $12 to process an online payment. So, I sent them a check every month, with lots of extra $$ that essentially lowered the rate, yeah I lost some credit on my taxes, but it was worth it. If someone is buying a home and they can't afford it, that is poor planning on their part. Rates will certainly come down, do you not understand that?
Ok let's make a bet then. Next time the FED meets on rates you take the position they will lower rates

If you're right I'll stop posting for 30 days

If they don't lower it you're gone 30 days

Put your money where your mouth is

Ok let's make a bet then. Next time the FED meets on rates you take the position they will lower rates

If you're right I'll stop posting for 30 days

If they don't lower it you're gone 30 days

Put your money where your mouth is
I don't do bets with people I don't know. Even less so with people that I don't like.

My money is fine.

Your anger issues? Not so much. You not posting for 30 days means nothing to me, you are just pixels on a screen.

Lower rate is better?

Is better

Holy fuck. You're literally comparing nominal figures. :eusa_doh:

I'm earning about 20 times what I was making then. That would make that 2700 a month equal to about 135.

I don't do bets with people I don't know. Even less so with people that I don't like.

My money is fine.

Your anger issues? Not so much. You not posting for 30 days means nothing to me, you are just pixels on a screen.

And never bet with a conservative. I've yet to see one on this forum honor a bet they lost.

My money is fine.

So besides being an econ wiz you're also a part time psychiatrist

Nah I think you're full of shit and lack the courage of your convictions

That or you know I'm right and are saving yourself a vacation

Either way you're still a retard and a douchebag

Isn't psychology fun!

Holy fuck. You're literally comparing nominal figures. :eusa_doh:

I'm earning about 20 times what I was making then. That would make that 2700 a month equal to about 135.
And you really think 3 grand a month in mortgage payments is sustainable and attainable for the average American?

Holy fuck indeed we've got another retard

Forum List

Back