DOW Closing In On 25,000.Who Will Dems/Liberals/Liberal Hosts Give All Credit To?

We've seen this all before. A republican administration rapes our economy for their own personal gain, then a democratic president has to come in and fix it. Then instead of saying, yeah things improved under the democrat, they cry that he didn't fix it fast enough.

In your expert opinion, who do you give credit to when the stock market goes up or down?

Confidence and attitude. No "who".

So I guess there was a lot of confidence under Obama, since the stock market gained so much during his 2 terms. Right?

Wrong. Recovery is not gain. Business was so regulated under Obama that actual growth was impossible.

Trump is not responsible for the current rise, but the fact of his election is.

You know, the media might be talking more about the stock market today if it weren't for one of Trump's closest associates and allies showing up in a book giving us a gruesome picture of what a mess Trump, his family, and his administration are.

In your expert opinion, who do you give credit to when the stock market goes up or down?

So I guess there was a lot of confidence under Obama, since the stock market gained so much during his 2 terms. Right?

Wrong. Recovery is not gain. Business was so regulated under Obama that actual growth was impossible.

Trump is not responsible for the current rise, but the fact of his election.
we have gone from 8 years of 0.1% growth under Obama to 3.0 under Trump, and yet the left is giving Obama most of the credit? may as well give Nixon the credit as well !!

Thanks President Trump! Look at "all those gains under you". Not like under that last guy who was president before you.

dow-obama-trump.png

By the way Obama had a 25% in crease in the stock market in his final year so Trump is trying to claim the 25% increase as his own but all he is doing is continuing Obama's run... Well done Trump you didn't screw up this part of Obama legacy yet...

we have gone from 8 years of 0.1% growth under Obama to 3.0 under Trump, and yet the left is giving Obama most of the credit? may as well give Nixon the credit as well !!

Your corporate masters are pleased. The scraps from their table will be your reward.

Good boy.

Source?

I mean, I know you don't have one. You know you don't have one. But it will be funny to watch you ignore or deflect when asked for proof of your bullshit.

Wrong, Obama tried his best to undermine the economy with regulations and stupid shit liberal policies, the market rose in spite of Obama. Now that we got rid of that moron the market has taken off under pro business Trump.
the Obama DOW was all fake! he had to print up about 4 trillion dollars to make the impression that the DOW was surging! the libs all gloated on TV about it, yet all that time close to 95 Million Americans were always UNEMPLOYED !!!

These dummy Obama-sycophants have NO idea what you are talking about i.e. Quantitative Easing,
Quantitative easing is an unconventional monetary policy in which a central bank purchases government securities or other securities from the market in order to lower interest rates and increase the money supply.
Quantitative Easing

US Federal Reserve calls historic end to quantitative easing
  1. QE1, December 2008 to March 2010: Purchases of $175 billion in agency securities and $1.25 trillion in mortgage-backed securities.
  2. Reinvestment Policy, August 2010 to present: Replacement of maturing securities to maintain the balance sheet at a constant nominal size if there is no QE program underway.
  3. QE2, November 2010 to June 2011: Purchases of $600 billion in long-maturity Treasury securities.
  4. Operation Twist, September 2011 to December 2012: Swap of more than $600 billion involving purchases of Treasury securities with maturities of six to 30 years and sales of Treasury securities with maturities of three years or less.
  5. QE3, September 2012 to October 2014: Purchases of mortgage-backed securities and long-maturity Treasury securities, initially set at $40 billion per month for mortgage-backed securities and $45 billion per month for long-maturity Treasury securities.
Quantitative Easing: How Well Does This Tool Work? | St. Louis Fed
Add up the Qs a total of $4,905,000,000,000 in borrowings! Nearly $5 trillion By the Federal Reserve from somewhere!!!!
Maybe this is was part of Obama's $9 trillion national debt growth! And that includes the TARP repayment of over $700 Billion!
Ohwoesnationaldebt.png

Damm,,,DOW up 170ish? they say close to 7 Trillion has been invested in the DOW since Trump took over,,,a lot better than 3 Trillion or so taken away from the DOW when we were losing 700,000 jobs thanks to Obama!

Thanks President Trump! Look at "all those gains under you". Not like under that last guy who was president before you.

dow-obama-trump.png
trump-chart-trillion.png

Read it and weep--I guess.

When something good happens, it's because of what my side has done.

When something bad happens, it's because of what your side has done.

Partisan Politics 101. Required curriculum.

Post of the day!

The job reports are higher under Oblama's last 5 years than Trump's first...But it's still good nudes....Except the energy and ag industries are struggling because of deflation...

Business Earnings are healthy and equities markets are up thanks primarily to entrepreneurs, managers and workers.

.... the Central Bankers deserve an honorable mention for providing so much liquidity and the business cycle deserves the rest of the credit but as far as Demopublican politicians... The best thing they can do is get out of the way and shut the fuck up.

Wrong, Obama tried his best to undermine the economy with regulations and stupid shit liberal policies, the market rose in spite of Obama. Now that we got rid of that moron the market has taken off under pro business Trump.

But I was just told that the stock market goes up and down because of confidence. The stock market rose tremendously under Obama, so that must mean confidence was.......

I'll let you fill in the blank.

Please, do no expect either honesty nor logic from the partisan zealots. All they know is that (R) is good and (D) is bad. There is not another thought allowed into their tightly controlled little minds.

Oh I know. These idiots aren't meant for intelligent discussion. I use this place as a place to get a laugh and remind myself that I made good decisions in my life compared with the shithole existence they are living.

However, the bank bailout (love it or hate it) that was put into place during the last few months of the George W. Bush administration
also is largely responsible for stabilizing large banks, one of the primary culprits of the 2008 collapse.

Dow components JPMorgan Chase (JPM) and Goldman Sachs (GS) have skyrocketed since the bailout and are not far from their record highs.

Emergency programs put into place by the Federal Reserve in 2008 and early 2009 --
and the maintaining of historically low interest rates throughout Obama's tenure -- also played a role in stabilizing the markets.

The dramatic rise of several big technology stocks in the past eight years has also helped propel the market higher. That may have little to do with Obama.

Apple's (AAPL) shares have surged more than 415% since he took office. Amazon's (AMZN) are up an astonishing 900%.

And Facebook (FB), which went public during the last few months of Obama's first term in 2012, is up 230% from its offering price.

Does Obama deserve credit for the genius of the late Steve Jobs, Jeff Bezos and Mark Zuckerberg? Not really.

All this goes to show that a President is partly (but not entirely) responsible for how well stocks do during their term. It's also worth noting that the market is not the same thing as the economy.

The market may have set records over the past eight years, but the pace of the economic recovery remains frustratingly slow for many Americans -- and that helped fuel Trump's victory over Hillary Clinton.

But if earnings keep humming along under Trump and economic growth picks up thanks to plans to boost infrastructure spending and other stimulus, then maybe the Dow will be above 45,000 (or even 60,000) by the time he's leaving the White House.
The Obama bull market: A 140% jump in the Dow
And remember ALL of this done under Obama's presidency and IN SPITE of Obama's "ANTI-American-Capitalist-Evil Business" following business destructive actions!
Obamaantibusiness.png

The job reports are higher under Oblama's last 5 years than Trump's first...But it's still good nudes....Except the energy and ag industries are struggling because of deflation...
well at least the 5.00hr hoes can finally start working at McDonalds for 9.50 hr

Forum List

Back