Double Amputee Wows Dancing with the Stars Audience

longknife

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
Sin City

One's limitations are only what one thinks they are. I heard or read that somewhere and it's certainly true in the case of Noah Galloway. You have to watch this and the other video to perhaps restore your faith in yourself. If he can do it, so can you.

Story @ U.S. Army Vet Who Lost Two Limbs Fighting in Iraq Absolutely Stuns Dancing With the Stars Audience Leaving a Judge and Audience Members in Tears Video TheBlaze.com

I just wanted to post the same but searched before I did and found this thread. The pussies feel embarrassed to reply or acknowledge the post. They have inferiority complex when it comes to heroes.

I just wanted to post the same but searched before I did and found this thread. The pussies feel embarrassed to reply or acknowledge the post. They have inferiority complex when it comes to heroes.

I love this place. You see such interesting things.

Here, you see a big fan of Dancing With the Stars declaring that other men are wimps.

I love this place. You see such interesting things.

Here, you see a big fan of Dancing With the Stars declaring that other men are wimps.
Sweetheart, I'll let you borrow my eyeglasses. I did not refer to any other men per se. I said "pussies" it includes all the libtards male and female. We do promote equality around here.

No need to be so defensive. I fully support the right for you and any partner you choose to live a Dancing-With-the-Stars-based alternative lifestyle.

No need to be so defensive. I fully support the right for you and any partner you choose to live a Dancing-With-the-Stars-based alternative lifestyle.
I am not defensive honey. I just explained to you what was going on. Apparently, you could not comprehend what I wrote because your cognitive function is nonexistent. Too much brainwashing with bleach? I do not have problem with homosexuals either.

I see defcon is the typical asshole conservative claiming that republicans have a monopoly on patriotism. :cool:

Yet it's the dreaded "liberal media" heaping praise on this brave soldier. Fuck off with that defcon.
Hey there s0n, need a chill pill?

Forum List

Back