Dose of Reality - Unemployment Rate

Neil Austen

Gold Member
Jun 5, 2019
I saw this and I think it really deserves to be posted on a thread of its own for a dose or reality:
fv1156n89hzuc40zg.jpg

I mean what did Trump actually do other than reduce taxes for the rich to the point that now 60 supersize corporations pay ZERO TAXES, including Amazon, IBM, GE, and Netflix by ballooning Federal Debt to bankruptcy levels?

My son was out of work during the shitstain obama years. He was out of work for two years. Under Trump's leadership he found a job in two weeks making $10,000 a year more than he was.

My step grandson found a better job and quit his old one. And he's a doper!

Thank God for Trump is a daily phrase in this house.

I just found out that Trump drastically reduced HB1 visas and is revoking those already granted.

Again. Thank God for Trump.

I saw this and I think it really deserves to be posted on a thread of its own for a dose or reality:
fv1156n89hzuc40zg.jpg

I mean what did Trump actually do other than reduce taxes for the rich to the point that now 60 supersize corporations pay ZERO TAXES, including Amazon, IBM, GE, and Netflix by ballooning Federal Debt to bankruptcy levels?
Something is better under Trump-maybe it is the quality of the jobs. Maybe its because he does not say "those jobs aren't coming back". For an inspirational speaker, Obama did not do much inspiring in this area.

After the recession/financial crisis ended the rates fall drastically for 6 years and continues on into the Trump administration that what the chart shows and it cannot be denied.

Obama did a stimulus package that cut taxes, extend unemployment benefits, and pump money into public works. He turned things around.

bailed out two automotive giants and made them build better vehicle which were more fuel efficient and competitive with foreign competition.

Affordable care dealt with rising health care cost and got a handle on it because health care cost was the number one cause for bankrupcy

Regulated the banks to prevent the same thing from happening again with the financial crisises

raised fuel efficiency standards

Trump just inherited it

My son was out of work during the shitstain obama years. He was out of work for two years. Under Trump's leadership he found a job in two weeks making $10,000 a year more than he was.

I just found out that Trump drastically reduced HB1 visas and is revoking those already granted.

I’m sure God would approve of a racist president.

View attachment 264979

Last edited:

View attachment 264979

I've yet to see a left loon post any quote from Trump that is racist. Asked many but they never can quite come up with anything.

You try

Obama turned a recession into a Great Recession. He even stated low GPD is the new normal and manufacturing jobs will never return. BO harmed small business with his Obamacare, forcing employers to hire part time workers.

The worst thing he did was bailout his rich donors on Wall Street who caused the recession, while doing little to help the millions of Americans who lost their homes.
Obama Warns of ‘New Normal’ for Economy

View attachment 264979

I've yet to see a left loon post any quote from Trump that is racist. Asked many but they never can quite come up with anything.

You try
His actions prove he is a racist.
His actions have converted me from Republican to Democrat.

Obama turned a recession into a Great Recession.

This is also false.

The GFC was the worst economic crisis since The Great Depression, and it did not happen under Obama.
Sure it did. W started it and BO made it worse.

Not only were both men lying corporatists, but also warmongering elitists.

Well, come on, he's done stuff!

He's insulted a lot of people, belched out any number of third-grade level tweets, continued to communicate almost exclusively in comical hyperbole, pissed off and alienated our allies no end, made buddies with North Korea to no effect, stalled the stock market with his astonishingly ham-handed approach to tariffs, alienated minorities to his party even further, failed to come up with his promised health care plan, failed to come up with his promised 5% to 6% GDP growth, and further isolated his blind followers into their bizarre alternate universe of "facts", "information" and "news", while convincing them that both the media and the government are enemies of the people, like this is all some professional wrestling special and the bad guys are wearing masks.

So there's that.

You have to give him SOME credit.

:spinner:

fv1156n89hzuc40zg.jpg

Unemployment went “down” during the Hussein regime because most of them stopped looking for work. That’s how the feds kept track of “unemployment”.

Americans are ready for a mature adult who wants to be president for all Americans
And, which one of your loser candidates fulfills that?
The DNCMSM is telling their consumers that we need a seasoned POLITICIAN and never another businessman. Just another transparent effort to keep the criminal ruling class in power, but apparently many on the left can’t see it.

Forum List

Back