Dont you wish the CBO would make up its damned mind?

Vidi

CDZ prohibited
Mar 19, 2012
Minneapolis, MN
I dont know about all of you but Im seriously sick of the flip flops in the information about the economy and the stimulus attributed to the CBO.

CBO says stimulus worked!

CBO says stimulus didnt work! May have actually made it worse!

Or....is it just spin and lies from the two sides?

What do you think?

I dont know about all of you but Im seriously sick of the flip flops in the information about the economy and the stimulus attributed to the CBO.

What do you think?

Nothing but a spotty recovery. Certainly evidence "trickle down" economics is no more than a sound bite.

What do you think?

The CBO works off numbers fed to it by the administration (any administration)... then they revise the numbers as reality sets in.

What do you think?

Spin.

What do you think?

Nothing but a spotty recovery. Certainly evidence "trickle down" economics is no more than a sound bite.

There is no such thing as "trickle down" economics... it's a pejorative concocted by the far left back in the eighties.

Forum List

Back