Don't you just want to reach out and bitch slap this a**hole?

KarlMarx

May 9, 2004
capt.sge.hny14.160606221601.photo00.photo.default-382x512.jpg

Who wouldn't want to? After all, he's just a spoiled, Daddy's boy, Commie brat with a bad hairdo and a big fat ignorant mouth....

plus he's a short, fat moron that thinks he's a big hit with the ladies

P.S. and those are his GOOD qualities

KarlMarx said:
capt.sge.hny14.160606221601.photo00.photo.default-382x512.jpg

Who wouldn't want to? After all, he's just a spoiled, Daddy's boy, Commie brat with a bad hairdo and a big fat ignorant mouth....

plus he's a short, fat moron that thinks he's a big hit with the ladies

P.S. and those are his GOOD qualities
Well, he is working very hard to prod Japan out of its pacifism!

I keep waiting to hear they launched the missile. Yet part of me believes he's just enormously jealous of the attention being given Iraq/Iran/Afghanistan. It's like a little bully going, "Me too! Me too!"

I watched a BBC program on cable. They interviewed people in North Korea, generals etc. They all said the same thing... they hate America and they hate Americans. Of course, they were told to say that.... but it was hard not to take it personally...

I'd love to see China tell this rat fink mother so and so, "okay asswipe, you're on your own, if America invades, we aren't going to be there to help you out". Then watch him change his tune.... (I know, it's a fantasy). That's the only thing that enables this bastard, otherwise he'd shut his mouth.

But, realistically, who do you think he takes his orders from?

KarlMarx said:
I watched a BBC program on cable. They interviewed people in North Korea, generals etc. They all said the same thing... they hate America and they hate Americans. Of course, they were told to say that.... but it was hard not to take it personally...

I'd love to see China tell this rat fink mother so and so, "okay asswipe, you're on your own, if America invades, we aren't going to be there to help you out". Then watch him change his tune.... (I know, it's a fantasy). That's the only thing that enables this bastard, otherwise he'd shut his mouth.

But, realistically, who do you think he takes his orders from?

While it's possible it's the Chinese, I tend to doubt it. He's too distabalizing to the region. I tend to think Team America got it right:

http://www.stlyrics.com/lyrics/teamamericaworldpolice/imsoronery.htm

Artist: Trey Parker Lyrics
Song: I'm So Ronery Lyrics
I'm So Ronery
I'm so ronery
So ronery
So ronery and sadry arone

There's no one
Just me onry
Sitting on my rittle throne
I work very hard and make up great prans
But nobody ristens, no one understands
Seems that no one takes me serirousry

And so I'm ronery
A little ronery
Poor rittre me

There's nobody
I can rerate to
Feer rike a bird in a cage
It's kinda sihry
But not rearry
Because it's fihring my body with rage

I work rearry hard and I'm physicarry fit
But nobody here seems to rearize that
When I rure the world maybe they'rr notice me
But untir then I'rr just be ronery
Rittre ronery, poor rittre me
I'm so ronery
I'm so ronery

KarlMarx said:
CH1206.GIF

Too bad these don't come in enema size....

I can think of one a-hole that can use one

Boy your on fire Karl:D :clap1:

I don't know if anyone happened to see the documentary on North Korea regarding the two classes of people, one group got to live in the high rise appartment buildings, of course they were in the army, the rest of the country about 99% were eating bugs and dirt off the streets. :(

Said1 said:
I wouldn't worry about it too much, it doesn't have to be a perfect fit.
You may be onto something... considering that it's Beloved Leader we're talking about, this missile may be too small

I can't decide where the biggest a--hole is located, on the Jolly Green Giant or in North Korea????

Bonnie said:
Boy your on fire Karl:D :clap1:

I don't know if anyone happened to see the documentary on North Korea regarding the two classes of people, one group got to live in the high rise appartment buildings, of course they were in the army, the rest of the country about 99% were eating bugs and dirt off the streets. :(

That's the one I think I saw... with the little kid about 5 years old who was so hungry he could barely stand up and the villagers were chasing him away even though they had tons of rice .... the villagers were so afraid, they didn't even dare feed a starving kid...

then the motherf---ing general with his oversize hat and twenty eight stars on each shoulder blustering into the camera how he will anihilate the Americans and how much he hates us....

And he was so well fed, too!

there is a pit in hell that Satan and his followers will spend eternity in....

but that's a kiddy pool compared to the pit they're digging for these sorry excuses ...

Forum List

Back