Blood Borders

Discussion in 'General Global Topics' started by Annie, Jun 17, 2006.

1. Annie

Annie Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +4,770
    A very interesting piece, I don't agree with all of it, though I think I may the 3 state solution in Iraq:

http://www.armedforcesjournal.com/2006/06/1833899

2. rtwngAvngr

rtwngAvngr Guest

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +511
    Balkanization?

Of course this is the solution. But the purpose of the illuminati is to incite war and destruction, and keep attention off themselves.

3. ekrem

ekrem VIP Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +375
    Not every boarder there was drawn by Europeans. Besides, boarders change by blood to rely on the article head-line.

How about we change the boarders of USA into 4 States?
    Like New Mexico, Afro-America, Greater Indian Reservoir and a tiny New England?
    http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y47/basbug/newamerica.jpg
    If theory would be that easy...

Why you don't try to change boarders in states like Russia with Tatars and Chechens or with China and the Uyghurs ?

And don't get tricked by Kurdish propaganda!

The truth is, that Anatolia was before Turks arrived Byzantinan land of Constantinople, where there was living Armenians and Christs.
    Armenians claim the same land from Turkey as Kurds do.

In comparison with Armenians and Kurds there are indeed Armenian and Byzantinian Churches all over South-East Turkey. All historic cities, before renameing into Turkish had Byzantinian, Armenian Names like Edessa and soon.
    No signs of Kurdish settlement.
    Or do you think, Muslim Kurds settled in peace in Byzantinian Empire (East Rome)?

Check yourself which lands Armenians claim:
    [​IMG]

When Sunni Turks conquered these lands and defeated Christs, forceing them back West into Europe, Turks in that time the Jihadists of Islam established Sunni Islamic rule over antaolia and Kurdish sunnis from Shia Persia came into Ottoman empire in Anatolia.
    The only country they had was called Republic of Mahabad and lied on todays Iran territory created by the Soviets. After a period of 22. January 1946 (creation) till 16. Dezember 1946 (end) Iran crushed this Kurdish country on its territory.

Kurds are ethnically aryans and their language is classified as an Indo-Iranian language
    http://www.answers.com/topic/kurdish-language

Who wants boarders changed must fight and face possibility to get killed. The classic way.

4. JeffWartman

JeffWartman Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +101
    I had a discussion with one of my Poli Sci professors about partition in Iraq last semester...

She did not support partitian because it only fueled violence and would cause one group to get land with better organization and more abundant resources and leave another group in the dark with nothing to base an economy on.

My support for partitian comes from one simple assumption: the Shi'ites, Sunnis and Kurds will never get along, and so as long as Iraq in one country where the various groups will struggle for power, there will be too much violence. Partitian may cause some unrest, but it will be less unrest than will be caused if we keep Iraq unified.

5. ekrem

ekrem VIP Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +375
    This map, which was indeed covered in newspapers in countries what this map is all about, does only sponsor the anti-american sentiments and beliefs in exactly these nations.