Don't you hate it when?

Hate it when I'm run into by a cell-phone wielding idiot who hasn't even noticed either the STOP sign or pedestrians in a crosswalk.

Twice now and both times without injury though I did break the windshield wipers off one when I flopped onto the hood and grabbed them to keep from falling off.

I hate it when after a long day at work I stop into the local bar for a beer and that super drunk guy who's there alone decides we're going to be buddies. I hate that guy, he's never interesting.

I hate it when someone hates you but hey won't explain why... and when you are honest with them they accuse you of lying, but, it's something you can't prove......

Last edited:
I hate it when you bend over backwards to please someone and they complain about the one tiny thing you did wrong

I hate it when someone leave either an empty box in the cabinet or leaves just ONE cracker or cookie because they don't want to throw the package away. Why? I think that is some sort of psychological illness!

Hate it when I'm run into by a cell-phone wielding idiot who hasn't even noticed either the STOP sign or pedestrians in a crosswalk.

Twice now and both times without injury though I did break the windshield wipers off one when I flopped onto the hood and grabbed them to keep from falling off.

I hate it when people come into a thread, don't participate properly and post a video they think is humorous

I hate it when men refuse to be mean to me or argue with me

Here's a tip. Don't walk in front of moving vehicles.

Forum List

Back