Don't worry, Republicans haven't forgotten children. They're next!

McCaskill supposedly has commitments from McConnell and Ryan to do what needs to be done early next month for these kids.

Let's hope they can do what they told her.

• Banned
What do you care about kids, Santa's Husband
Attacking me to stop the question of why Republicans are hurting America's children is an old and overused deflection.

You use it when caught.

At least USMB Republicans can stop pretending the GOP cares. I wish they would just be honest for once.
Lol. Perhaps you shouldn't be demanding honesty when you're citing the New York Times.

Moving on.
Where do you get your news? Info Wars? I think that the problem is that the NYT is written at a grade level that is beyond you. Right wingers generally stick with the NY Post or National Inquirer

At least USMB Republicans can stop pretending the GOP cares. I wish they would just be honest for once.
Lol. Perhaps you shouldn't be demanding honesty when you're citing the New York Times.

Moving on.
Where do you get your news? Info Wars? I think that the problem is that the NYT is written at a grade level that is beyond you. Right wingers generally stick with the NY Post or National Inquirer
Charming. I don't subscribe to neo conservative news sites, thank you very much. Nor do I subscribe to neo liberal sites either. You'll have to try harder than a knee jerk response.

What do you care about kids, Santa's Husband
Attacking me to stop the question of why Republicans are hurting America's children is an old and overused deflection.

You use it when caught.
Whether it be guns, abortion, healthcare, or taxes, children seem to be a useful overused tool for you. You use them when you have no real argument yourself.

Forum List

Back