Don't Trust Anyone On The Left Or The Right On Newt Gingrich

I dont even trust Newt on Newt

I wonder why?

Enlighten me.

He's a politician. I don't doubt his knowledge or leadership skills. But Ive never seen any reason to believe he is trustworthy.

That's just your cynical nature overruling your ability to trust.

I guess you've never met anyone you could really believe.

They do exist you know.

At any rate. The Fucken Repugs are blowing this.

They say when your enemies are eating themselves alive just pass the salt and watch the carnage.

Newtie is too unstable to be President as illustrated by both his past congressional antics and his personal life which is an unmitigated disaster.

I wonder why?

Enlighten me.

He's a politician. I don't doubt his knowledge or leadership skills. But Ive never seen any reason to believe he is trustworthy.

They do exist you know.

They say when your enemies are eating themselves alive just pass the salt and watch the carnage.

Cynical nature? Hardly. I just know enough about Newt that I don't trust him. I trust Mitt Romney. I trust Ron Paul. I don't really agree with them on everything, but I trust them. I believe them when they say they are going to do something.

I remember watching US elections years ago when the candidates had to have no skeletons in their closet whatsoever.
That doesn't seem to matter so much anymore.

Nevertheless, the barefaced hypocrisy of Newt during his crusade on Clinton must count against him.

Remember when Newt talked about Obama being so far outside of comprehension because of his "Kenyan anti colonialism"? Or that Obama needs more "three point jump shots"? Or the comments about "food stamps"?

That's called "code" and Republicans do it so awfully well.

The only comment I remember was he said he was the foodstamp president. He was correct on that account.

If you're implying racism. Let me remind you what his VP said about him (Clean and articulate), or his Sec. of State said about him (Where's his Birth Certificate?)

Ring a fucken bell?

So you support someone without even bothering to look at their record? Figures.

I know what his record is.

I lived through it.

I don't believe the spin.

I saw the difference he made while Speaker, and that is what the left fears about him. He's a politician with a reputation of solving difficult issues. Frankly they can't have that.

I remember watching US elections years ago when the candidates had to have no skeletons in their closet whatsoever.
That doesn't seem to matter so much anymore.

Nevertheless, the barefaced hypocrisy of Newt during his crusade on Clinton must count against him.

After watching Obama for the last 3 years you can say that with a straight face? Hypocrite is Obama's middle name. (Barack H. Obama)

The only advantage Obama has over Newt is that he's never been caught cheating on Michelle. I think this is the case because he has a media unwilling to expose him if it was ever discovered.

If hypocrisy is your main objection with Newt on a personal matter then I think you're being intellectually dishonest. I remember all of the excuses that were made for Bill Clinton. This to me seems like yet again another double-standard by the left. It also let's me know that salvation and forgiveness is very selective when it comes to the left.

Let's look at all of the Dems that have been caught in sex scandals and are currently in good standing:

Gov. Elliot Spitzer - Client number 9
Rep. Eric Massa - Playing with boys
Pres. Bill Clinton - The infamous blue dress
V.P. Al Gore - Unhappy endings
Rep. Barney Frank - Love for sale

Then there's John Edwards and Kwame Kilpatrick who aren't in good standing because the Dems have no further use for them.

It has long been a well kept secret that Hillary and Donna Shalala were more then friends when she was the first lady. It was also rumored that she kept staffer Huma Abedin on the payroll for personal reasons. She was paid $700,000 for something. Hillary Clinton's Lesbian lover Huma Abedin? - Huma Abedin - Zimbio

Reliable Source said:

I am close enough to Hillary and Huma to tell you that this “rumor” is true. It is well known inside her campaign that Hillary and Huma are an item. If you call Hillary’s residence in DC first thing in the morning, Huma answers the phone. Same thing late at night and on the road. It’s a closely guarded secret that Hillary’s inner circle guards at all costs.

Hillary Clinton and Her Girlfriends: Out of the Closet and into the Rumor Mill

Remember when Newt talked about Obama being so far outside of comprehension because of his "Kenyan anti colonialism"? Or that Obama needs more "three point jump shots"? Or the comments about "food stamps"?

The only comment I remember was he said he was the foodstamp president. He was correct on that account.

If you're implying racism. Let me remind you what his VP said about him (Clean and articulate), or his Sec. of State said about him (Where's his Birth Certificate?)

Ring a fucken bell?

Yeah, let's dredge up a couple more lies that the Right manufactured in 2008.

The only remarkable thing about the Newt candidacy is that there even is a Newt candidacy that anyone is keeping a straight face about.

Ring a fucken bell?

Yeah, let's dredge up a couple more lies that the Right manufactured in 2008.

The only remarkable thing about the Newt candidacy is that there even is a Newt candidacy that anyone is keeping a straight face about.

Manufactured lies from the Right???

Where the heck have you been???? Living under a rock for fuck sake?

You know, you people twist the facts and trash people that threaten you to the point it becomes ridiculous. Sarah Palin got it. Clarence Thomas got it. Bush got it. The list goes on and on.

You nimrods just never get real. They start a rumor and you run with it to the point that nobody even cares what the truth is anymore.

This is why this country is in such a mess today. Because of the idiocy of the left. Now we're left with a corrupt government filled with folks that can do nothing effectively aside from destroying the competition, which is the easiest thing to do in my opinion. They can't do anything right outside of that.

I wonder why?

Enlighten me.

They do exist you know.

Wow, why should anyone have a stronger ability to trust politicians?

Being cynical of bureacrats seems like a common sense thing to me.

Hate to break this to you, but Gingrich is a politician, so you can't trust anything he says either. History is the only thing you can trust when it comes a politician's stance.

Well he gave Clinton his surplus, so he must have done something right.:eusa_whistle:

That is not what the CBO said.

They credited the 1993 budget reduction act for the lions share of the surplus.

That law was voted into law without ONE SINGLE republican vote.

Hate to break this to you, but Gingrich is a politician, so you can't trust anything he says either. History is the only thing you can trust when it comes a politician's stance.

Well he gave Clinton his surplus, so he must have done something right. :eusa_whistle:
Yeah......kickin' & screamin'!!!!!

"The tax increase will…lead to a recession…and will actually increase the deficit." — Rep. Newt Gingrich (Republican, Georgia)

Newt...important/relevant/worthy as a POTUS candidate?

What an idiotic thread, which IDIOT....Oh...I see.

BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH!!!!

49izadw.gif
49izadw.gif
49izadw.gif
It wouldn't hurt to Edit-out (probably) half these IMGs, in your original.

:eusa_eh:

Well he gave Clinton his surplus, so he must have done something right.:eusa_whistle:

That is not what the CBO said.

They credited the 1993 budget reduction act for the lions share of the surplus.

That law was voted into law without ONE SINGLE republican vote.

Sorry, but most of the increase in revenue came after the Taxpayers relief act of 1997. Also much of the savings was done buy cutting the DOD and Welfare.

Raising taxes resulted in less revenue then cutting taxes is appears.

Here's a copy of the CBO report that proves it: http://www.cbo.gov/budget/data/historical.pdf

Last edited:
excusemeti6zl7.jpg

I just saw a bushwacking worse than any I've ever seen used against Obama.

The panel on Fox News lambasted Newt, told lies about what he said, said he was done, finished.

How can they say that? I'll tell you how.

Because the fix is in.

Obama is a shoe-in if they are allowed to dictate to us who will run against him.

Newt, it appears, isn't radically conservative enough for them. So they cut him off at the knees.

It was a pathetic thing to behold.

They also showed some ugly bastard telling Newt to get out now.

In my opinion it was despicable.

Of course they made sure that everyone understood that Mitch Daniels was a great candidate.

BULL SHIT!!!

I don't know what's going on but it's pretty damned clear that nether side can be trusted now.

If you want to know what Newt Gingrich thinks don't take anyone else's word. Just shut it off. Wait till you can hear him say it himself.

I have and I'm convinced he is the best thing for this country.

Good Morning A-hole,

It's not the Left, or the Right that doesn't like Newt...it's the people. Namely the RW voters:

http://www.usmessageboard.com/polit...newt-youre-an-embarrassment-to-our-party.html

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uuo3dBP431k]YouTube - GOP12.com: Angry Iowan confronts Newt[/ame]

Go eat crow dude.

:lol:

excusemeti6zl7.jpg

I just saw a bushwacking worse than any I've ever seen used against Obama.

The panel on Fox News lambasted Newt, told lies about what he said, said he was done, finished.

How can they say that? I'll tell you how.

Because the fix is in.

Obama is a shoe-in if they are allowed to dictate to us who will run against him.

Newt, it appears, isn't radically conservative enough for them. So they cut him off at the knees.

It was a pathetic thing to behold.

They also showed some ugly bastard telling Newt to get out now.

In my opinion it was despicable.

Of course they made sure that everyone understood that Mitch Daniels was a great candidate.

BULL SHIT!!!

I don't know what's going on but it's pretty damned clear that nether side can be trusted now.

If you want to know what Newt Gingrich thinks don't take anyone else's word. Just shut it off. Wait till you can hear him say it himself.

I have and I'm convinced he is the best thing for this country.

Good Morning A-hole,

It's not the Left, or the Right that doesn't like Newt...it's the people. Namely the RW voters:

http://www.usmessageboard.com/polit...newt-youre-an-embarrassment-to-our-party.html

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uuo3dBP431k]YouTube - GOP12.com: Angry Iowan confronts Newt[/ame]

Go eat crow dude.

:lol:

I'm not eating crow. I can recognize a smear-job when I see it.

I don't see why anyone trusts these journalists at all. They set up these interviews, misreport what was said, and it just turns into a mud-slinging fest.

This dickhead that said that shit to Newt, how lucky they had a film crew ready to capture it. Obama had one of these moments at Ground Zero and they made sure no video of the exchange was released. But it was even worse. His reaction to one of the 9/11 family members was pretty bad. I think the way he rudely stomped off after saying "NO" to her on ending the investigation on CIA members would have did a similar number on him, possibly worse.

Newt can't help it if some fucker walks up to him and acts rude. He tried to be nice, but that asswipe felt he had to say something. Fuck him.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back