Don't Trust Anyone On The Left Or The Right On Newt Gingrich

Substance isn't the proper word.

Btw, we're not the ones making backroom deals with the media to Demonize the GOP, print stories to use as facts to base our arguments, and even putting prominent members of the media in our Administration.

The Dems don't know how to govern. They just make it all up as they go along. And when anyone offers solutions they Demonize it to the point that it's unrecognizable. All the while they have to hide their plans from us because they know what the reaction will be.

Democrats want our money, plain and simple. They want to give us just enough to survive on and that's it. They use our money to buy their support. That's why we're in debt. They're ideas don't work so it takes alot of cash to gain that support.

You're just talking out of your ass now. Put away your soapbox and put up some facts to justify your bullshit.

Too many books have been written about the subject for me to be talking out of my ass.

I've also heard from people in the know that this is the case as well as seen the obvious result.

Coverage of Obama before and after the deal was made with CNN gives weight to my assertions. Nobody can continue to ignore that the MSM is in the tank for Obama. Without them he's doomed.

Before the deal​
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SZTo0iGc_Dw&feature=player_embedded]YouTube - ‪Obama campaign rep STUMPED on legislative accomplishments‬‏[/ame]

After the deal​
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XE8hcjBFsz4&feature=player_embedded]YouTube - ‪Chris Matthews Gets Wet and Messy about Barack Obama‬‏[/ame]

What do those 2 videos have to do with your comments? The Matthews comment has been seen and repeated a gazillion times, and ONE PERSON had a tough time listing Obama's legislative history. So?

Now list some of those books (and authors).

O
Substance isn't the proper word.

Btw, we're not the ones making backroom deals with the media to Demonize the GOP, print stories to use as facts to base our arguments, and even putting prominent members of the media in our Administration.

The Dems don't know how to govern. They just make it all up as they go along. And when anyone offers solutions they Demonize it to the point that it's unrecognizable. All the while they have to hide their plans from us because they know what the reaction will be.

Democrats want our money, plain and simple. They want to give us just enough to survive on and that's it. They use our money to buy their support. That's why we're in debt. They're ideas don't work so it takes alot of cash to gain that support.

No... you don't do "backroom" deals... you do it in full view. with your Limbaughs, Hannity's and Becks.

Dem's don't know how to govern? Well, I disagree to a point, but let's say you're right. At least they Try to govern... which is much more than what the GOP does. They just pass the buck to the SACRED Conglomerate and do their Voodoo dances to their Prosperity God in hopes that the SACRED Conglomerate will rain money on them...what they never seem to realize is that they worship a false God.

Democrats want our money? How utterly ridiculous.

Not really. Money equals power.

The Dems only purpose in life is to take our money and give it to their base.

The trick is making us want to get the shaft from them. They've convinced the left, but they still can't get most of America to accept it.

excusemeti6zl7.jpg

I just saw a bushwacking worse than any I've ever seen used against Obama.

The panel on Fox News lambasted Newt, told lies about what he said, said he was done, finished.

How can they say that? I'll tell you how.

Because the fix is in.

Obama is a shoe-in if they are allowed to dictate to us who will run against him.

Newt, it appears, isn't radically conservative enough for them. So they cut him off at the knees.

It was a pathetic thing to behold.

They also showed some ugly bastard telling Newt to get out now.

In my opinion it was despicable.

Of course they made sure that everyone understood that Mitch Daniels was a great candidate.

BULL SHIT!!!

I don't know what's going on but it's pretty damned clear that nether side can be trusted now.

If you want to know what Newt Gingrich thinks don't take anyone else's word. Just shut it off. Wait till you can hear him say it himself.

I have and I'm convinced he is the best thing for this country.

But he said if you hear anyting he said in context, or a vid of HIM saying things, they are lies. :confused:

If you take a little snippet of what he said you could draw several conclusions. The media makes a living drawing false conclusions from 10 second sound-bites.

Fact is Paul Ryan is a piece of shit. He knows what Newt meant and he still went on Meet The Press to trash him anyway.

Well,their attempts to draft Mitch Daniels failed. So they're gonna have to find some other punching-bag to run against Obama.

In the primaries, it will be Romney and Huntsman (who may just pull it out). They're both Mormons however, and will need to convince Evangelicals that they're not pagans.

A Huntsman/Obama race would be a CLIFFHANGER!!
scratchchin.gif

No predicitions. But they're both too nice to run a dirty campaign, which would be refreshing.

Gingrich is a grotesque, adulterous imp who, like any other government toady, lies through his teeth. For some reason the American population habitually puts their trust in the hands of murderers, thieves and sociopaths.

It's embarrassing how easily manipulated people can be. Trusting puppets like Obama? Trump? Gingrich? Romney? Hillary Clinton? It's enough to make you retch.

The only talent Gingrich has at this point is getting undeserved coverage and airtime from the mainstream media.

He's toast and not newsworthy at this point.

excusemeti6zl7.jpg

I just saw a bushwacking worse than any I've ever seen used against Obama.

The panel on Fox News lambasted Newt, told lies about what he said, said he was done, finished.

How can they say that? I'll tell you how.

Because the fix is in.

Obama is a shoe-in if they are allowed to dictate to us who will run against him.

Newt, it appears, isn't radically conservative enough for them. So they cut him off at the knees.

It was a pathetic thing to behold.

They also showed some ugly bastard telling Newt to get out now.

In my opinion it was despicable.

Of course they made sure that everyone understood that Mitch Daniels was a great candidate.

BULL SHIT!!!

I don't know what's going on but it's pretty damned clear that nether side can be trusted now.

If you want to know what Newt Gingrich thinks don't take anyone else's word. Just shut it off. Wait till you can hear him say it himself.

I have and I'm convinced he is the best thing for this country.

I heard him say it. It was the first time in a long time, I heard him say something that was the truth. But don't lump the left in with the wingnuts. The left is only repeating what Newt said. They don't need to imbellish it and as far as I've heard/read, they are not.

Forum List

Back