Don't Trust Anyone On The Left Or The Right On Newt Gingrich

The only comment I remember was he said he was the foodstamp president. He was correct on that account.

If you're implying racism. Let me remind you what his VP said about him (Clean and articulate), or his Sec. of State said about him (Where's his Birth Certificate?)

Ring a fucken bell?

Yeah, let's dredge up a couple more lies that the Right manufactured in 2008.

The only remarkable thing about the Newt candidacy is that there even is a Newt candidacy that anyone is keeping a straight face about.

Manufactured lies from the Right???

Where the heck have you been???? Living under a rock for fuck sake?

You know, you people twist the facts and trash people that threaten you to the point it becomes ridiculous. Sarah Palin got it. Clarence Thomas got it. Bush got it. The list goes on and on.

You nimrods just never get real. They start a rumor and you run with it to the point that nobody even cares what the truth is anymore.

This is why this country is in such a mess today. Because of the idiocy of the left. Now we're left with a corrupt government filled with folks that can do nothing effectively aside from destroying the competition, which is the easiest thing to do in my opinion. They can't do anything right outside of that.

Apparently you think there have never been twisted facts nor rumors (that went viral) about Obama. Seriously?

I think starting now, it would be a good idea if people logged onto PolitiFact.com every day to see what's been twisted, rumored, or manufactured from both parties, their spokespeople, and the candidates on a regular basis. It's what they do, providing all sourced facts available.

Yeah, let's dredge up a couple more lies that the Right manufactured in 2008.

The only remarkable thing about the Newt candidacy is that there even is a Newt candidacy that anyone is keeping a straight face about.

You know, you people twist the facts and trash people that threaten you to the point it becomes ridiculous. Sarah Palin got it. Clarence Thomas got it. Bush got it. The list goes on and on.

You nimrods just never get real. They start a rumor and you run with it to the point that nobody even cares what the truth is anymore.

This is why this country is in such a mess today. Because of the idiocy of the left. Now we're left with a corrupt government filled with folks that can do nothing effectively aside from destroying the competition, which is the easiest thing to do in my opinion. They can't do anything right outside of that.

Apparently you think there have never been twisted facts nor rumors (that went viral) about Obama. Seriously?

I think starting now, it would be a good idea if people logged onto PolitiFact.com every day to see what's been twisted, rumored, or manufactured from both parties, their spokespeople, and the candidates on a regular basis. It's what they do, providing all sourced facts available.

Nothing on the net can be trusted.

You need to realize that first and foremost.

Newt is getting everthing he deserves.

He courted the very base that is now heaving him on the trash heap for trying to look like a candidate who could win a general election.

He helped create the modern Republican party that fights daily to be smaller and smaller by appealing to fewer and fewer voters.

The republican party can not cheat enough to win this time.

The republican party has never needed to resort to cheating. That would be your guys.

Surely you jest. The biggest fraud occurred in Ohio for the 2004 Presidential election, confirmed by a 107-page GAO report.

The Free Press -- Independent News Media from Columbus, Ohio
The GAO findings are particularly damning when set in the context of an election run in Ohio by a Secretary of State simultaneously working as co-chair of the Bush-Cheney campaign. Far from what election theft skeptics have long asserted, the GAO findings confirm that the electronic network on which 800,000 Ohio votes were cast was vulnerable enough to allow a a tiny handful of operatives -- or less -- to turn the whole vote count using personal computers operating on relatively simple software.

The GAO documentation flows alongside other crucial realities surrounding the 2004 vote count. For example:

The exit polls showed Kerry winning in Ohio, until an unexplained last minute shift gave the election to Bush. Similar definitive shifts also occurred in Iowa, Nevada and New Mexico, a virtual statistical impossibility.

A few weeks prior to the election, an unauthorized former ES&S voting machine company employee, was caught on the ballot-making machine in Auglaize County

Election officials in Mahoning County now concede that at least 18 machines visibly transferred votes for Kerry to Bush. Voters who pushed Kerry's name saw Bush's name light up, again and again, all day long. Officials claim the problems were quickly solved, but sworn statements and affidavits say otherwise. They confirm similar problems in Franklin County (Columbus). Kerry's margins in both counties were suspiciously low.
[And on and on. You can access the entire GAO report there.]

Do you realize how WEAK and STUPID this sort of answer is?

It has NO substance.

Let’s give the benefit of the doubt that the poster was making a joke, knowing there is no evidence in support of the statement.

Gingrich clearly presents a conundrum for the right: he has the name recognition they crave, having served in national government. There’s the nostalgia factor of Gingrich taking control of Congress for the GOP after decades of democratic rule. But he’s also extremely damaged goods with regard to the esteemed criterion of ‘Family Values.’

Imagine if Gingrich were a democrat, however…

I think he's hated by the right because of his history of compromising with the left. Of course that's exactly what the Constitution's constant mention of checks and balances is all about, and screw the fact that NOTHING will ever get done by total gridlock, anyone who even sends out a whiff of compromising with the Democrats is DOA for this new breed of Republicans (which 14 members of my own family have now abandoned because the GOP isn't even recognizable anymore).

If you're not a hard-line capitalistic corporatist or a whining 2nd Amendment birther, you're not considered a conservative. At best, you're a rino. Ironically, neither is interested in doing a damned thing that might be in the best interests of the country.

The republican party has never needed to resort to cheating. That would be your guys.

It has NO substance.

Substance isn't the proper word.

Btw, we're not the ones making backroom deals with the media to Demonize the GOP, print stories to use as facts to base our arguments, and even putting prominent members of the media in our Administration.

The Dems don't know how to govern. They just make it all up as they go along. And when anyone offers solutions they Demonize it to the point that it's unrecognizable. All the while they have to hide their plans from us because they know what the reaction will be.

Democrats want our money, plain and simple. They want to give us just enough to survive on and that's it. They use our money to buy their support. That's why we're in debt. They're ideas don't work so it takes alot of cash to gain that support.

You're just talking out of your ass now. Put away your soapbox and put up some facts to justify your bullshit.

Don't be so stupid. PolitiFact uses direct quotes and videos as its sources. It also won the Pulitzer Prize last year for accuracy.

What's the matter? Afraid of what you might see there?

So where did you get the blurb about Hillary and Donna Shalala having a lesbian relationship? You're the biggest hypocrite on this board. (Today, anyway.)

What I find fascinating about the whole Eye of Newt story is that almost all of his appearances on television have been on FAUX Nooze, yet he's blaming the left for attacking him.

Since when were Gretta Van Sustern and Rush Limbaugh part of the leftist media?

Newt's just pissed that the right has become so anti-Obama, and that when he attacked Paul's budget plan, the right went in lock step with Paul.

Nope, no fucking way the GOP is gonna win this next election, they've already fractured themselves and have a lot of in fighting going on.

I don't trust Paul Ryan because he's going along with this Demagoguery of Newt.

What a piece of shit.

Fuck Paul Ryan.

He and his budget plan are dead in the water because they can't explain it to the people.

Nobody knows what's in it, similar to Obamacare. So why should they trust it.

It has nothing to do with explaining it. People have taken a close look at it, and they don't like what they see. That's the bottom line. People understand that under his proposal, millions of seniors will be left without medical coverage in their ladder years. I will give Newt credit for calling Ryan's plan what it is, "right wing social engineering".

It has NO substance.

Btw, we're not the ones making backroom deals with the media to Demonize the GOP, print stories to use as facts to base our arguments, and even putting prominent members of the media in our Administration.

The Dems don't know how to govern. They just make it all up as they go along. And when anyone offers solutions they Demonize it to the point that it's unrecognizable. All the while they have to hide their plans from us because they know what the reaction will be.

Democrats want our money, plain and simple. They want to give us just enough to survive on and that's it. They use our money to buy their support. That's why we're in debt. They're ideas don't work so it takes alot of cash to gain that support.

You're just talking out of your ass now. Put away your soapbox and put up some facts to justify your bullshit.

Too many books have been written about the subject for me to be talking out of my ass.

I've also heard from people in the know that this is the case as well as seen the obvious result.

Coverage of Obama before and after the deal was made with CNN gives weight to my assertions. Nobody can continue to ignore that the MSM is in the tank for Obama. Without them he's doomed.

Before the deal​
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SZTo0iGc_Dw&feature=player_embedded]YouTube - ‪Obama campaign rep STUMPED on legislative accomplishments‬‏[/ame]

After the deal​
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XE8hcjBFsz4&feature=player_embedded]YouTube - ‪Chris Matthews Gets Wet and Messy about Barack Obama‬‏[/ame]

What I find fascinating about the whole Eye of Newt story is that almost all of his appearances on television have been on FAUX Nooze, yet he's blaming the left for attacking him.

Since when were Gretta Van Sustern and Rush Limbaugh part of the leftist media?

Newt's just pissed that the right has become so anti-Obama, and that when he attacked Paul's budget plan, the right went in lock step with Paul.

Nope, no fucking way the GOP is gonna win this next election, they've already fractured themselves and have a lot of in fighting going on.

As usual you're full of crap.

The interview in question was on Meet The Press. Which station is that on?

He also had another interview this week on ABC.

To date I have not seen him on Fox News. All they've done is talk about him.

No need to to trust anyone on the Left or the Right, David Icke's website already revealed that Newt Gingrich is a psychopath.

h t t p://w w w.davidicke.c o m/headlines/48823-schwarzenegger-dsk-and-gingrich-do-we-have-psychopaths-misruling-our-world-answer-yes

Also, the media treats Ron Paul worse, it's just that he has such a clean history it's really hard for the news to dig up dirt on him, so instead, they insert footage of people booing him at CPAC when he won the straw poll, when really there was loud cheering everywhere. Thanks to Alex Jones catching their scam, they were forced to apologize on national TV the next day.

excusemeti6zl7.jpg

I just saw a bushwacking worse than any I've ever seen used against Obama.

The panel on Fox News lambasted Newt, told lies about what he said, said he was done, finished.

How can they say that? I'll tell you how.

Because the fix is in.

Obama is a shoe-in if they are allowed to dictate to us who will run against him.

Newt, it appears, isn't radically conservative enough for them. So they cut him off at the knees.

It was a pathetic thing to behold.

They also showed some ugly bastard telling Newt to get out now.

In my opinion it was despicable.

Of course they made sure that everyone understood that Mitch Daniels was a great candidate.

BULL SHIT!!!

I don't know what's going on but it's pretty damned clear that nether side can be trusted now.

If you want to know what Newt Gingrich thinks don't take anyone else's word. Just shut it off. Wait till you can hear him say it himself.

I have and I'm convinced he is the best thing for this country.

But he said if you hear anyting he said in context, or a vid of HIM saying things, they are lies. :confused:

Newt isnt a conservative, and neither are you.Newt says what he needs to say to get morons like you, who are gullible, to listen to him.

I love this season, i get to watch people like you eat each other alive,trying to out dipshit each other.

The only reason I want Palin or Bachman to run is to see them in an actual debate with real republicans. They would destroy them.

What a piece of shit.

Fuck Paul Ryan.

He and his budget plan are dead in the water because they can't explain it to the people.

Thus continues the exodus of rats from the sinking ship.

excusemeti6zl7.jpg

I just saw a bushwacking worse than any I've ever seen used against Obama.

The panel on Fox News lambasted Newt, told lies about what he said, said he was done, finished.

How can they say that? I'll tell you how.

Because the fix is in.

Obama is a shoe-in if they are allowed to dictate to us who will run against him.

Newt, it appears, isn't radically conservative enough for them. So they cut him off at the knees.

It was a pathetic thing to behold.

They also showed some ugly bastard telling Newt to get out now.

In my opinion it was despicable.

Of course they made sure that everyone understood that Mitch Daniels was a great candidate.

BULL SHIT!!!

I don't know what's going on but it's pretty damned clear that nether side can be trusted now.

If you want to know what Newt Gingrich thinks don't take anyone else's word. Just shut it off. Wait till you can hear him say it himself.

I have and I'm convinced he is the best thing for this country.

But he said if you hear anyting he said in context, or a vid of HIM saying things, they are lies. :confused:

If you take a little snippet of what he said you could draw several conclusions. The media makes a living drawing false conclusions from 10 second sound-bites.

Fact is Paul Ryan is a piece of shit. He knows what Newt meant and he still went on Meet The Press to trash him anyway.

Well,their attempts to draft Mitch Daniels failed. So they're gonna have to find some other punching-bag to run against Obama.

Last edited:

What a piece of shit.

Fuck Paul Ryan.

Thus continues the exodus of rats from the sinking ship.

Sounds like all of the people asking for waivers from Obamacare.

I don't think that's what you meant.

You must mean the U.S. Economy.

Newt isnt a conservative, and neither are you.Newt says what he needs to say to get morons like you, who are gullible, to listen to him.

I love this season, i get to watch people like you eat each other alive,trying to out dipshit each other.

The only reason I want Palin or Bachman to run is to see them in an actual debate with real republicans. They would destroy them.

Btw, who are the Real Republicans in your mind??

Real Republicans are part of the problem you know.

Palin and Bachman are part of the Tea Party movement, and the facts would reveal that Republicans are not looking out for our best interests ether.

Everyone knows we need cuts but it appears nobody is willing to do the job.

No... you don't do "backroom" deals... you do it in full view. with your Limbaughs, Hannity's and Becks.

Dem's don't know how to govern? Well, I disagree to a point, but let's say you're right. At least they Try to govern... which is much more than what the GOP does. They just pass the buck to the SACRED Conglomerate and do their Voodoo dances to their Prosperity God in hopes that the SACRED Conglomerate will rain money on them...what they never seem to realize is that they worship a false God.

Democrats want our money? How utterly ridiculous.

Forum List

Back