Don’t these woke companies ever learn?

Lisa558

Diamond Member
Oct 12, 2021
This is the typical advertisement you see when looking for makeup. In this one, a company selling lipstick has two models:

1) A gay man wearing lipstick and full makeup
2) A black woman dark as coal who probably doesn’t even exist

The one thing you can count on is NOT seeing a feminine white woman - the demographic providing most of the profit.

Attachments

• 125C6D45-8E30-4F32-9D97-BC3D450336FD.jpeg
    125C6D45-8E30-4F32-9D97-BC3D450336FD.jpeg
    255.4 KB · Views: 10
This is the typical advertisement you see when looking for makeup. In this one, a company selling lipstick has two models:

The one thing you can count on is NOT seeing a feminine white woman - the demographic providing most of the profit.
It's a makeup company. And if you go to their website, you'll see white women. :)
Not sure why you're getting upset over this.

OK….here comes the two-page spread, with three makeup companies. Here we have four models:

1) Black woman
2) Black woman
3) Hispanic woman
4) Asian woman
If you stow your outrage and take the time to go to their website and look at who their target audience is, you'll find it's people of African origin.

If you stow your outrage and take the time to go to their website and look at who their target audience is, you'll find it's people of African origin.

EDIT -- What does this have to do with Politics? :)

1691171294573.jpeg

It's all about the esg scores and nothing else. A lot of companies have been tricked into believing they are more important than actual sales.

Anymore the only commercials I actually notice are ones with average and normal white people in them because I've gotten burned out on so many featuring freaks or some unrealistic and over exaggerated forced amount of diversity.

So if a company wants me to buy something then advertise with normal white people, or attractive white women. Everything else I simply ignore.

a well articulated opinion, in the tardverse.

dark people do not exist. ffs

a well articulated opinion, in the tardverse.

dark people do not exist. ffs
Not as completely black as the woman in the ad. I have lived in America for more than 60 years and have NEVER seen anyone that black. PERHAPS, and this is being generous, there are blacks that dark 1 out of a thousand customers.

I guess the company forgoing if they could find a jet-black woman probably only see in Africa where there is no white blood at all, they will get more ESG points.

You really need to put your hatred aside and move on with your life

You really need to put your hatred aside and move on with your life
How is being opposed to racial discrimination hate? I think white female models should have as much a chance as getting a gig as black models and men who wear makeup.

Forum List

Back