Don't Teach Your Kids to Cope – Dope 'Em!

longknife

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
Sin City
New report finds 43 percent increase in ADHD diagnosis for US schoolchildren

Girls showed a sharp rise in ADHD diagnosis during eight-year study period

Date: December 8, 2015

Source: George Washington University Milken Institute School of Public Health

Summary:

Twelve percent of US children and teens had a diagnosis of Attention Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD) in 2011, a number that has jumped by 43 percent since 2003, according to a large national study based on parental reports of an ADHD diagnosis.

At what point did we give up parenting for allowing drugs to do it for us?

Read more of this disgrace @ http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2015/12/151208150630.htm

Common use began in the early 90s, I believe, and use has increased 700% since.

Parenting was dispensed with in the 70s, with the rise of daycare centers.

Being an active male child has been deemed abnormal in this country. Boys are stifled, reprimanded and drugged because they are boys. It's disgusting.

Being an active male child has been deemed abnormal in this country. Boys are stifled, reprimanded and drugged because they are boys. It's disgusting.

and it looks like they are now branching out into girls.

Have any of you been in a classroom of 7 kids with ADHD , about 7 more with specific learning disabilities, and 7 "normal" kids and tried to teach? It is like herding cats!

And just how much of that is genetic? Medical? Or just plain stinking lack of real parenting?

Have any of you been in a classroom of 7 kids with ADHD , about 7 more with specific learning disabilities, and 7 "normal" kids and tried to teach? It is like herding cats!

And just how much of that is genetic? Medical? Or just plain stinking lack of real parenting?

Your guess is as good as mine. I am not a psychiatrist.

Forum List

Back