How The Democrats Improved The Public School System

Democrats killed Tetherball?

napoleon-dynamite-tetherball.gif

The public schools are creating a nation of wimps! I'll bet they have even outlawed the "Pledge of allegiance " in schools now thinking it might offend someone!

The public schools are creating a nation of wimps! I'll bet they have even outlawed the "Pledge of allegiance " in schools now thinking it might offend someone!

Public Schools were so much more flexible back then......I wasn't even allowed to wear jeans

It wasn't the pledge that offended people but the addition of "under God" that people objected to, and made it controversial. Is it required in schools today?

Public Schools were so much more flexible back then......I wasn't even allowed to wear jeans

All children attending K-12 public school in America should be required to wear red and blue sweatsuits, white high tops and an American flag patch on each arm. That would negate the rivalry over fashion and the distraction it causes.

Truly amazing 27 items listed and not one that has anything to do with education.

I take great exception to nos 6. We called it battle ball, played it in a tiny gym the size of a basketball court with volleyballs. We loved it. All guys of course.

Nos 25 accomplished what?
Nos 26 is an example of went wrong. No discipline whatsoever.
Nos 27. Ihad lunch with my mom everyday I went to school. In high school for 2 years I was able to set up my schedule to have a double lunch period. I ate lunch and watched Jeopardy (which was on at noon back then) with my mom. It was great, not to mention moms home cooking.

Forum List

Back