Don't panic. There is plenty of money..

RodISHI

Platinum Member
Nov 29, 2008
No reason to panic the government has plenty of money. I'm sure of it after looking this evening. Why they have enough money to pass out gift baskets at the OCC. If I was closer to DC I'd have me a winter job.

(Office of the Comptroller of Currency for those of you that did not know what OCC stands for)

Solicitation Number:
Synopsis-CC0004
Notice Type:
Presolicitation
Synopsis:
Added: Oct 23, 2009 5:08 pm
The Office of the Comptroller of the Currency (OCC) intends to post a solicitation by mid-November 2009 for gift baskets and length of service gifts for its employees. This solicitation will be for a contractor to provide all labor, management, and supervision to acquire all items (7 specialty food and 5 OCC-branded products), assemble the gift baskets, and distribute them directly to employees. Examples of items in the gift basket include:
1. Bullet vacuum silver bottle thermos - imprinted with the OCC broken ‘donut' logo
2. Round 5.25" diameter crushed t-shirt (round)- imprinted with the OCC broken ‘donut' logo and the words "Comptroller of the Currency" in dark/navy blue
3. (1) 7 oz. Emerald Nuts container
4. (1) 2.6 oz box of Radimaker Chocolate mint sticks
5. (1) 7 oz box of Brent & Sams White Chocolate Macadamia Cookies

In addition, the contractor will need to provide all labor, management, and supervision to acquire the length of service gifts - all of which will need to be OCC-branded and personalized with the employee's name for and distribute them to one of two OCC offices. Examples of length of service gifts include:
1. Coffee Mug
2. Wristwatch
3. Crystal Oval Bowl
4. Pen or Pen & Pencil Set
5. Leather Computer Attaché

One or more of the items under this acquisition is subject to the World Trade Organization Government Procurement Agreement and Free Trade Agreements.

The base period of performance will be from January 1, 2009 through September 30, 2010 plus four option years.

Contracting Office Address:
250 E Street, SW
Mail Stop 4-13
Washington, District of Columbia 20219
Primary Point of Contact.:
Natalie Dao Wallace
[email protected]

Last edited:

Forum List

Back