Don't Need a Wall.

The leftists know this Glory, they just continue to try to muddy the waters. Thy are hoping by putting something provocative like that on there, their PC indoctrination will cause people to run ad shut up.

Sorry, not gonna happen. Until the unemployment rate for our citizens is below 5%........with a participation rate of 85%, n more legal, or illegal aliens, and those here start getting shipped back.

Not going to happen.

Do you people see this? This person, right here, is telling you, me, and everyone else born in this country, that we can't enforce our own laws....

No, this person right here is NOT saying that, you damn fool.
Oh, that wasn't you! So sorry, someone must have boosted your account. Forgive me. I checked it, and I see you copied what we said, and then........and I quote, said......"Not going to happen." Did I misquote you? Or maybe I misinterpreted the meaning. If so, sorry.

He has a habit of posting things and then trying to claim it wasn't him. Haven't you figured that out yet?

Example?

Land of the free doesn't mean land of the "free for all". Countries have borders and immigration laws for good reason. Our own citizens would no longer be free without both of the above in place. It's ridiculous to compare the Berlin wall to a potential wall on only the most porous areas of our southern border. The former was to keep their own citizens in and the latter would be to keep unwanted and uninvited foreigners out. This is neither a right nor a left issue it is an American issue.

The leftists know this Glory, they just continue to try to muddy the waters. Thy are hoping by putting something provocative like that on there, their PC indoctrination will cause people to run ad shut up.

Sorry, not gonna happen. Until the unemployment rate for our citizens is below 5%........with a participation rate of 85%, n more legal, or illegal aliens, and those here start getting shipped back.

Not going to happen.

Do you people see this? This person, right here, is telling you, me, and everyone else born in this country, that we can't enforce our own laws....

Oh, that wasn't you! So sorry, someone must have boosted your account. Forgive me. I checked it, and I see you copied what we said, and then........and I quote, said......"Not going to happen." Did I misquote you? Or maybe I misinterpreted the meaning. If so, sorry.

LEGAL immigrants are NOT going to be "shipped back" and LEGAL immigration is NOT going to stop. "Not going to happen" you dishonest fuck.

Any further attempts at misrepresenting my meaning, douchebag?

Not going to happen.

LEGAL immigrants are NOT going to be "shipped back" and LEGAL immigration is NOT going to stop. "Not going to happen" you dishonest fuck.

Que Pasa baby, lol. Wanna bet!

Not going to happen.

Que Pasa baby, lol. Wanna bet!

No need, there is no question.

Forum List

Back