World’s refugee crisis

xdangerousxdavex

Apr 8, 2015
Seattle
"The Syria and Iraq mega-crises, the multiplication of new crises and the old crises that seem never to die, have created the worst displacement situation in the world since World War II" (Antonio Gutteres)

New U.N. report says world s refugee crisis is worse than anyone expected - The Washington Post

2300-worldRefugees2014end-v3.jpg

Almost 60 millions of refugees in a year, it’s a number near the numbers of populations of France or Britain. All the systems to rule the flows of permanently migrating refugees are broken. What will come next? Closing borders? Denial of refugee admissions programs? I bet our government have no sensible and clear answer what to do. But they certainly know what to do next with Syria and Iraq.

It is likely all the major hot spots were instigated by our corrupt lying pols in DC.

Let me guess? that all our faults for Denying Globull warming aka Climate change

where the hell are these peoples Governments

Let me guess? that all our faults for Denying Globull warming aka Climate change

where the hell are these peoples Governments
Their governments were undermined by US agents...

oh that's right. Obama (that person who won a Peace prize) went in and took out their governments. and then left them for the vultures to swoop in.

Can't take them all... but the leftists think we can. Well they can stay out your house then;)

Can't take them all... but the leftists think we can.

They don't think that either, but it would go far in advancing their intent to turn the United States into a Third World shithole.

You can't get that totalitarian global governance going with America in the way.

Forum List

Back