Don’t Miss It, 5 Planets Align For First Time In More Than 10 Years

Missourian

Diamond Member
Aug 30, 2008
Missouri
....don’t worry if the weather isn’t cooperating where you live tonight because the planetary show should be visible through at least the end of January.

chris-planets.png

(credit: CBS4/Colorado’s Weather Center)

It’s an alignment of all five planets that are visible with the naked eye.

To see it, you’ll want to be outside about 45 minutes to an hour before sunrise and facing toward the south.

Don't Miss It, 5 Planets Align For First Time In More Than 10 Years

....don’t worry if the weather isn’t cooperating where you live tonight because the planetary show should be visible through at least the end of January.

chris-planets.png

To see it, you’ll want to be outside about 45 minutes to an hour before sunrise and facing toward the south.

It's freezing, there's no way I'm standing outside for 45 minutes to an hour.

I did watch the Blood Moon, which was very dramatic and beautiful. It completed it's thing at about 3.25am here in Europa, so against the black sky, it looked wonderful.

"To see it, you’ll want to be outside about 45 minutes to an hour before sunrise and facing toward the south."

I don't "want to be outside about 45 minutes to an hour before sunrise and facing toward the south."
I'll catch it on YouTube on a REALLY big monitor.

Planet alignment, didn't the Inca predict it would be the end of the world? Truth up, saw it on Ancient Aliens. I know I am going to be up I would hate to miss seeing the end of the world.

chris-planets.png

Cool, thanks. I missed this and will make a point to drag out the scope.

chris-planets.png

Earlier this year Venus, Mars and Jupiter were huddled tight together

chris-planets.png

I need to pay more attention, these events have been slipping by me.

chris-planets.png

I need to pay more attention, these events have been slipping by me.

Yes, just get with the programme already! :smoke:

Forum List

Back