Don't Let The State Brainwash Your Kids: Homeschool!..

Dschrute3

Gold Member
Dec 10, 2016
Public school students forced to participate in anti 2nd Amendment marches? Being brainwashed to think like everyone else? Being taught fake history? There is another way to raise children -- Homeschool them! Historian, New York Times best-selling author, and educator Tom Woods joins today's Liberty Report to make the case for taking education into your own hands...and how to make it easier to do so.

Man, forcing kids to participate in Anti-Constitution 'protests?' What a mess. Parents really do need to consider all education alternatives. The Government School System is in rapid steep decline. Folks really need to think hard before sending their children into the awful mess.

Yes, homeschool your kids and teach them dinosaurs are fake news.

And don't immunize them.

This will prepare them for the jobs of tomorrow.

And don't immunize them.

You obviously only know what Democrat Fake News has told you about Homeschooling. You're ignorant.

And don't immunize them.

You obviously only know what Democrat Fake News has told you about Homeschooling. You're ignorant.
Nope. We have several friends in our community who homeschool their kids. I feel sorry for those poor kids who are going to pay the price for their parents' ignorance and stupidity.

Nice try.

Wait...dinosaurs were real!? Mind blown!

They are friends? Do they know you speak of them with such disdain?

And don't immunize them.

Nope. We have several friends in our community who homeschool their kids. I feel sorry for those poor kids who are going to pay the price for their parents' ignorance and stupidity.

Nice try.

They do. I am constantly haranguing them for not immunizing their kids. The kids will pay the price for the stupidity of their parents.

I worked with homeschoolers in teaching math and science. The only bad part i saw was the kids had no social contact other than church.

Home schooled children generally perform better in college that public school children.
Can Homeschoolers Do Well in College?

With all the resources available now it is a great opportunity, If you can afford for (1) parent to be at home full time.

And don't immunize them.

Nice try.

I'm sorry you have friends that are so ignorant thereby failing in the home education of their children in your opinion.

And don't immunize them.

Nice try.

That poster is just buying into Communist/Democrat propaganda on Homeschooling. The Communists are desperate to eliminate all alternatives to Government Schooling. They need their indoctrination centers. Homeschooling is actually a fantastic viable alternative to the Government School mess. But it scares the Communists/Democrats. They feel your child's brain is their property. Without mass indoctrination, the kids may grow up to oppose them.

All you have to do is look at who opposes Home Schooling most vigorously. It's always Communists/Democrats. They fear it. It's all part of their Agenda. Check out the documentary 'Agenda: Grinding Down America', when you get a chance. It's currently airing on Amazon Prime. It lays out the Communist Agenda very clearly. Check it out.

Home schooled children generally perform better in college that public school children.
Can Homeschoolers Do Well in College?

With all the resources available now it is a great opportunity, If you can afford for (1) parent to be at home full time.

And don't immunize them.

Nice try.

I'm sorry you have friends that are so ignorant thereby failing in the home education of their children in your opinion.

Government Schoolers fear Homeschooling.That's what all the negative propaganda is about. They currently have a monopoly on education. But that's quickly changing. The fear of losing control of the children by way of less indoctrination centers, is overwhelming. It's why they constantly fight to eliminate all alternatives to Government Schooling.

They do. I am constantly haranguing them for not immunizing their kids. The kids will pay the price for the stupidity of their parents.
Yes I'm sure your 2 friends represent everyone that home schools

So not only even more proof you know nothing about home schooling but also proof that you're an idiot

Forum List

Back