Don't hear much about this in the press

If you ever wondered how the Nazis got away with the extinction programs for Jews, Gypsies and other minorities you can blame the media. FDR and the American media were fully briefed and aware of the Nazi atrocities but they chose to ignore them. Today's media pays little attention to the atrocities committed by the Muslem jihad against Christians and non muslems.

Also, American media:

• Is owned and controlled by large corporations
  • Does not mention correlation between the initiation of Reagan's "supply side economic" policy and the decline of the American middle class
  • That Americans already spent (pre-Obama care) more per-capita taxwise on health care than any other nations WITH national health care systems, yet we have no such system
  • That the middle class continues to lose ground income-wise
  • That the U.S. has few if any labor laws that protect workers
  • That labor unions have largely been defeated at the hands of the U.S. government
And on and on.

and you think 'liberalism' isn't a 'religion'.....:cuckoo:

Liberalism is the band-aid applied by right wing capitalists to prevent rioting and revolution.

no.....'liberalism' is the nice face put forth by the far left...

That's funny, because I see no "far left" in the U.S. I see right wing extremism, right wing, "conservativism," and moderates.

It's not like workers are allowed to engage in organizing activities in this country or anything. Where in the hell do you LIVE, anyway?

Organized religion will be the downfall of ALL men. Unless an asteroid hits us first.

Incredibly wrong. Christian morality builds virtue. The U.S. was founded with a document that took this into consideration Christian virtue as it pertains to properly a working government. A society in moral decay cannot last, nor will this one, when it elects officials that are lacking in this regard. So your supposition is completely incorrect.
I consider myself to be a man of virtue and of good morals and I think the prospect of an almighty being to be a complete joke.

In your case, the almighty will have the last laugh!

I will never understand the mentality of anyone who claims to worship a god of peace and love and then proceeds to kill in said god's name. Muslim, Christian, Jew, none of it makes sense to me.

You are right.. about the past.

We are talking about NOW!

There are NO gangs of Christians roaming shopping centers demanding people be Christians or they will be killed!

As the attack began shortly after noon Saturday, the al-Qaida-linked gunmen asked the victims they had cornered if they were Muslim: Those who answered yes were free to go, several witnesses said. The non-Muslims were not.
Terrorists Target Christians in Nairobi Mall, Killing More Than 60 Shoppers | Gleanings | ChristianityToday.com

So why are you lumping Jews, Christians, Buddhists in the same category?

No one disputes the past Christian persecutions.. true.
We are talking about RIGHT NOW that Muslims are killing NON-Christians.. so please don't lump everyone together with your pious opinion!

Liberalism is the band-aid applied by right wing capitalists to prevent rioting and revolution.

That's funny, because I see no "far left" in the U.S. I see right wing extremism, right wing, "conservativism," and moderates.

It's not like workers are allowed to engage in organizing activities in this country or anything. Where in the hell do you LIVE, anyway?

This is a short post, but word for word, it contains more bullshit that any of its length I have seen. It merits no refutation...it just needs to be read and thought given to whether or not the poster knows he is a Bolshevik. He likely thinks he is just a good Democrat, but these days...that means he is a good Bolshevik.

This is a short post, but word for word, it contains more bullshit that any of its length I have seen. It merits no refutation...it just needs to be read and thought given to whether or not the poster knows he is a Bolshevik. He likely thinks he is just a good Democrat, but these days...that means he is a good Bolshevik.

Obama's testicles are blocking his view

where the hell do you live....? if you haven't figured out Obama's far left philosophy yet there is really no hope for you...except for the false 'hope' that he dishes out...

2960312921_a174769e62.jpg

Still looking for someone to propose what the US should do

Do I hear invasion?

Incredibly wrong. Christian morality builds virtue. The U.S. was founded with a document that took this into consideration Christian virtue as it pertains to properly a working government. A society in moral decay cannot last, nor will this one, when it elects officials that are lacking in this regard. So your supposition is completely incorrect.
I consider myself to be a man of virtue and of good morals and I think the prospect of an almighty being to be a complete joke.

In your case, the almighty will have the last laugh!

If you say so :eek:

None so blind as those who can't see. You obviously are 'looking' in the wrong places.

Forum List

Back