Don't Diss Rush-

It's interesting to watch this Rush issue played out on the board.

We who think Rush is a big fat NAZI gasbag are amazed that the Republican loyals aren't embarrassed that Steel apologised to him.

And you who think Rush is a font of wisdom apparently think that Rush should replace Steel.

Ironically that's the one thing that thinking Dems can agree with you folks on.

Thinking Dems PRAY that Rush takes over the GOP much like, one supposes, thinking Republicans (no snickering now, there are a few) dearly wish that the GREEN PARTY LOYALS couldn't wrest control from the Dem moderates.

Strange bedfellows indeed!

We who think Rush is a big fat NAZI gasbag are amazed that the Republican loyals aren't embarrassed that Steel apologised to him.

And you who think Rush is a font of wisdom apparently think that Rush should replace Steel.

Thinking Dems PRAY that Rush takes over the GOP much like, one supposes, thinking Republicans (no snickering now, there are a few) dearly wish that the GREEN PARTY LOYALS couldn't wrest control from the Dem moderates.

yes, how DARE Rush use his first amendment rights

yes, how DARE Rush use his first amendment rights

:lol:On the contrary, keep on yappin' Rush. And you Republicans just keep on echoing the fat junkie. Go ahead, Make My Day!

So far we have had one congressman and the Chairman of the RNC grovel before the mighty Rushbo for daring to talk bad about him. Worship at the altar of Rush or pay the consequences.

Talk about the denial of free speech. And this is for an overweight druggie who got out of service in Vietnam because he had an ingrown hair on his fat ass.

Great role model folks.:lol:

Please keep him. You will lose the entire indpendent vote.:eusa_pray:

I find it rather humorous you have such a problem with Rush given you are identical, just on opposite sides.

Editec, it's amazing how you can advance this drivel and start it off with the delusion that you and your leftist gal-pals have actually engaged in thought.

I am not aware of ANYONE that has advanced the idea that Rush 'should' or that Rush intends to replace the head of the RNC... thus the assertion is absurd.

On what BASIS IN REASONING, should Conservatives be embarrassed that Steele apologized to rush for having minimized Rush and his influence?

Now I will wager whatever you care to stake, that you're unable to advance an intellectual sound, logically valid basis in reasoning for this assertion. And I base this upon your consistent inability to SUPPORT ANYTHING YOU SAY ON THIS BOARD.

Best of luck in your looming failure...

The Pogue's OP is absurd... The 1st amendment is not a shield which prevents criticism from those in ear shot of one's speech... but leftist's are rarely found understanding this, despite their chronic assertion that the speech of others OFFENDS them and thus violates some etheral and unstated 'right' or another...

The US Constitution protects the usurpation BY the government of the right of free individuals to speak out on political issues... it does NOT prevent individuals from speaking out against the government: DUMBASS.

ROFLMNAO... Fuckin' leftist Pogue...

So far we have had one congressman and the Chairman of the RNC grovel before the mighty Rushbo for daring to talk bad about him. Worship at the altar of Rush or pay the consequences.

Talk about the denial of free speech. And this is for an overweight druggie who got out of service in Vietnam because he had an ingrown hair on his fat ass.

I find it rather humorous you have such a problem with Rush given you are identical, just on opposite sides.

Can we say "two sides of the same coin"? :eusa_whistle:

except Rush is by far more effective
;)

Rush Limpdick is a fat, bloated, drug addicted know it all.

Why ... why do you have to bother repeating that? Even I know that most Republicans didn't even listen to him ... until morons like you started this whole mudslinging war.

Dive,

Once a drunk always a drunk, once a drug addict always a drug addict. Limpdick is a disgusting man, a swine.

Rush Limpdick is a fat, bloated, drug addicted know it all.
wrong
he went to rehab and is clean
and Rush may not know everything, but he sure knows more than you

Rush is pretty disgusting ... but looks and personality aren't everything. However, some people (though rare) do get clean and stay that way. The "once an addict, always an addict" is an excuse made up to justify those who are stupid enough to go back to their lives. I know one personally who got clean, without rehab or programs, she just one day woke up. Serious crack head before then, hooker, and robbed her friends blind all the time, now she's a social worker and can't stand that excuse either. She chose to stop doing drugs, and stuck with it. Stop being an enabler.

The truth about Rush Limpdick is common knowledge. he becme addicted to pain pills prescribed to him for his pilonidal cyst For nearly eight years Limbaugh abused Hydrocodone, a synthetic, stronger version of heroin.

In effect, Limbaugh spent nearly a decade stoned off his bleeding backside, and ultimately built up his tolerance to levels requiring dozens of pills per day in order to, as Limbaugh once confided in his maid, "get my buzz on."

A textbook example of the damning effects of drug abuse, Limbaugh's addiction recipitated a swift drop in weight, deafness in both ears, and a marked decline in mental faculties. He also became increasingly paranoid - requiring his provider to meet him at night behind restaurants, next to dumpsters, where he'd hand over cigar boxes stuffed with "cabbage" in exchange for some "little baby blues". Limbaugh's desperation peaked in 2003, when he groped his provider in an attempt to check her for a wire tap.

By late 2003 the whole world knew of Limbaugh's drug addiction, though by virtue of their lack of character the majority of his fan base remained loyal listeners. Limbaugh's show remained popular, despite the rapid rise of Liberal Talk Show host Al Franken and the dogged attempts by the Bush administration to shut down long time talk show staple Howard Stern.

In May 2004 Rush's third wife, Marta, grew tired of never having sex with her allegedly closeted homosexual of a husband, and so asked for a divorce. Limbaugh complied after his desperate wife agreed to never reveal the true nature of Rush's sexual perversion.

Dive,

Once a drunk always a drunk, once a drug addict always a drug addict. Limpdick is a disgusting man, a swine.

wrong
he went to rehab and is clean
and Rush may not know everything, but he sure knows more than you

Rush is pretty disgusting ... but looks and personality aren't everything. However, some people (though rare) do get clean and stay that way. The "once an addict, always an addict" is an excuse made up to justify those who are stupid enough to go back to their lives. I know one personally who got clean, without rehab or programs, she just one day woke up. Serious crack head before then, hooker, and robbed her friends blind all the time, now she's a social worker and can't stand that excuse either. She chose to stop doing drugs, and stuck with it. Stop being an enabler.

I know a crack/heroine addict that came clean. She was 15 when she started with coke and 16 with heroine. She mainlined. She prostituted herself. She's now 25 and has three kids, pregnant with 4th. She is a regional manager for major restaurant chain, you'd all know. She was divorced, her first husband didn't like her 'clean.'

As I said, she's 25 and making over $100k, which up to today is still going strong. With that said, she got off of all drugs at 20, had 3 kids. Husband didn't like that she was strait and following 12 steps. He fooled around, she filed for divorce.

Now she's happily married to a firefighter, has 3 kids that are happy with new father figure, for some reason bio dad is only tangentially in the picture, now found out she's expecting.

Why is it that liberals call for reform to help the addicted, poverty stricken, etc., but the conservatives that put the face on it?

Dive,

I know a crack/heroine addict that came clean. She was 15 when she started with coke and 16 with heroine. She mainlined. She prostituted herself. She's now 25 and has three kids, pregnant with 4th. She is a regional manager for major restaurant chain, you'd all know. She was divorced, her first husband didn't like her 'clean.'

As I said, she's 25 and making over $100k, which up to today is still going strong. With that said, she got off of all drugs at 20, had 3 kids. Husband didn't like that she was strait and following 12 steps. He fooled around, she filed for divorce.

Now she's happily married to a firefighter, has 3 kids that are happy with new father figure, for some reason bio dad is only tangentially in the picture, now found out she's expecting.

Why is it that liberals call for reform to help the addicted, poverty stricken, etc., but the conservatives that put the face on it?

The problem is that lately the liberals with the louder mouths are calling for more than helping them, they want to enable them. Calling it all a disease and shit like that. Let's pussy-foot around them because we don't want to scare them into relapse then when they do relapse we'll just say it's part of the process and add that once an addict always an addict ... fuck that. They're junkies plain and simple. When they get clean they are people again, until then they need to be told that they are hurting themselves and everyone around them, not babied. They don't have a disease, they chose their lifestyle, and honestly I don't see why we should help them at all, let them screw up and even kill themselves, again they chose to do it, but when they want help ... fine ... here's how you can help yourself. I know too many junkies who abuse the current daycare of a system and it sickens me, they are taking assistance that could go to people who don't choose to fuck themselves up.

As for the poverty thing ... well, I say take it on a case by case situation, you have to. Many choose to abuse it, but there are still some who just need a bit of a boost and are willing to make their lives better.

Forum List

Back