Don't Be Fooled About Gridlock. Harry Reid (Democrat) is Why Nothing Gets Done in DC

So the GOP minority blocking bills is not gridlock, but the Democratic majority blocking bills is.

lol, you get dumber by the post.

Being a math-challenged lib, you typically look at one or a few data points instead of looking at things in total.

And you ALWAYS make generalized substanceless statements about non-existent data points.

A classic trait in a poser.

Is there anything you're capable of telling the truth about, LOL???

You guys got bored with my econ threads. You were too stupid to grasp them.

More posing. You are indeed pathological.

My extensive econ credentials intimidate you and you know it, darlin

That's funny. I doubt you could calculate the slope on a two-point graph without a calculator or computer.

Being a math-challenged lib, you typically look at one or a few data points instead of looking at things in total.

And you ALWAYS make generalized substanceless statements about non-existent data points.

That's funny. I doubt you could calculate the slope on a two-point graph without a calculator or computer.

LOL. Darlin, I'm the one with the fancy econ degrees, not you.

But back to topic, thanks for following my lead after I posted this thread about gridlock.

We know you libs can't think for yourselves, but I don't mind overlooking that this time.....LOL

Yawn.

Most links on the internet have a liberal bias. Hasn't anyone ever told you that???

Go to just about any topic and the first page or half page will post the LIBERAL FUCKING SLANT about the topic first.

What? You didn't know that, shit for brains?

Amazing, there is a man that actually mirrors your opinion. That I guess that makes you right. LOL!

Where do you people learn this crap?

I guess if it is on the web, it must be true. :lmao:

I love it when the brainwashed constantly say, "where's your link, where's your link?"

And as you just implied.....most original analysis doesn't even make it onto the internet.

What links ARE on the internet are heavily slanted toward liberals as far as RANKING on that thread.

All anyone has to do is a little investigation but that would require work. And brains.

In fact, this internet bias is EXACTLY why we have so many stupid fucking voters in this country....and why idiots like Hillary are pandering to said stupid fucking voters with outrageous comments like "businesses don't create jobs."

....which is why many libs are also uninformed when it comes to knowing what Harry Reid does.....

2d6mw44.jpg

Don't Be Fooled About Gridlock. Harry Reid (Democrat) is Why Nothing Gets Done in DC

Bullshit. Why are you so dishonest? Only low-information neanderthals with short memories believe that shit.

Shut up, hippy.

You're at the top of the list of liars on this board.

Reid controls the DO NOTHING SENATE. Get a clue.

Oh, and Mitch McConnell lets Harry Reid do whatever he wishes? Get real, NaziConChick...

Mitch McConnell is a dork too, but Reid is the worse Senate Leader in a long time.

Bullshit. Why are you so dishonest? Only low-information neanderthals with short memories believe that shit.

Shut up, hippy.

You're at the top of the list of liars on this board.

Reid controls the DO NOTHING SENATE. Get a clue.

Oh, and Mitch McConnell lets Harry Reid do whatever he wishes? Get real, NaziConChick...

Mitch McConnell is a dork too, but Reid is the worse Senate Leader in a long time.

Yup.

I didn't put it in the OP because it goes without saying but Obama has been the worst president as far as negotiating with the other party.....therefore it goes without saying that he's a big part of why there's gridlock.

So the GOP minority blocking bills is not gridlock, but the Democratic majority blocking bills is.

lol, you get dumber by the post.

You have no econ credentials. You're an anonymous idiot on the internet. Your credentials are in the substance of what you post, and so far, your posts reek of stupidity.

Forum List

Back