Don't be appalled by Weinstein if you celebrated Hefner

Hefner found a way to make a profit from what many other men do.

For that matter, don't be appalled by Weinstein if you voted for trump. He's the ultimate in profiting from being slime.

0ecd935af88629e822c95a90dbaff689.jpg

You're a fucking retard.

You're actually acquainting consensual sexual acts with rape.

Please find a fire and die in it.

I made in about 2 paragraphs in, and then this jumped out at me:

Now, I'll be told that one important word separates and distinguishes the acceptable from the unacceptable in the examples listed above: consent. But how so? Even consent is defined haphazardly. Are we supposed to believe that Hefner's concubines had orgies with him because they found his decaying husk irresistible? Are we supposed to believe that the playmates in the magazine had true feelings of joy and personal fulfillment in becoming masturbatory material for millions of lonely men? If so, then I suppose we have to believe that the young Hollywood starlets gave Weinstein naked massages because they were really into it. And if the 19-year-old blonde "consented" to prostituting herself for Hefner, then we must in that case believe that the actresses who slept with Weinstein for film roles did the same.

Consent is not defined "haphazardly".

Whether or not Hefner's "concubines" found him "irresistible" is irrelevant. The point is, they chose to be there. They weren't forced to fuck Hef, they chose to. Whether that decision was based on love, lust or fame is beside the point.

Weinstein didn't get consent from the women he assaulted.

Trump Subpoenaed for Documents Related to Sexual-Assault Allegations

Trump Subpoenaed for Documents Related to Sexual-Assault Allegations

Last month, lawyers representing former Apprentice contestant Summer Zervos, one of the women who has accused President Trump of sexual misconduct, served the Trump campaign with a subpoena asking it to preserve any documents that it had pertaining to her and any other women who have made similar allegations against Trump.

the christian zealot voted for what they deceivingly accuse others for when they are the true evil that perpetuates the unjust fallacies their religion facilitates.

Consent. How do we know they all consented?

Consent should not be haphazard but the common thread is that the man has more power than the woman. The 19 wanted to be in Playboy or in the next movie Weinstein did. Same with trump - He had the power. Same with Clinton, same with almost every example.

Last edited:
You're a fucking retard.

You mean comparing sexual exploitation with sexual exploitation.

One:

Have sex with me and you'll be a centerfold

Another:

Have sex with me and you'll be a star.

Yeah not at all the same thing

Lol,

The difference is consent.

Trump and Weinstein assault the women they sexually attacked....
Hefner was a man of freedom that allowed women that like sex and aint prudes a place to do so.

Its funny how you stupid Christians never get it. Dumb fools.

For that matter, don't be appalled by Weinstein if you voted for trump. He's the ultimate in profiting from being slime.
I guess Trump was wrong when he said "when you’re a star, they let you do it. You can do anything.". You can do it for years but not forever.

You're a fucking retard.

You mean comparing sexual exploitation with sexual exploitation.

One:

Have sex with me and you'll be a centerfold

Another:

Have sex with me and you'll be a star.

Yeah not at all the same thing
There is a difference between prostitution and assault just like there is a difference between and employment and slavery.

Forum List

Back