Don't Ask, We Won't Tell

Vel

Platinum Member
Oct 30, 2008
Tennessee
Can anyone imagine if another administration had said this to the press? But since it's Barack, I bet we won't hear much complaint.

State Department: Stop asking us about the Benghazi attack
Posted By Josh Rogin Friday, September 14, 2012 - 9:26 PM

The State Department told reporters Friday afternoon that it won't answer any more questions about the Sept. 11 attack on the consulate in Benghazi that killed four Americans until the investigation into the incident is complete.

"I'm going to frustrate all of you, infinitely, by telling you that now that we have an open FBI investigation on the death of these four Americans, we are not going to be in a position to talk at all about what the U.S. government may or may not be learning about how any of this this happened -- not who they were, not how it happened, not what happened to Ambassador Stevens, not any of it -- until the Justice Department is ready to talk about the investigation that's its got," State Department spokeswoman Victorian Nuland told reporters late Friday afternoon.

Can anyone imagine if another administration had said this to the press? But since it's Barack, I bet we won't hear much complaint.

The State Department told reporters Friday afternoon that it won't answer any more questions about the Sept. 11 attack on the consulate in Benghazi that killed four Americans until the investigation into the incident is complete.

"I'm going to frustrate all of you, infinitely, by telling you that now that we have an open FBI investigation on the death of these four Americans, we are not going to be in a position to talk at all about what the U.S. government may or may not be learning about how any of this this happened -- not who they were, not how it happened, not what happened to Ambassador Stevens, not any of it -- until the Justice Department is ready to talk about the investigation that's its got," State Department spokeswoman Victorian Nuland told reporters late Friday afternoon.

Yeah, you have a point?

It's plain and simple... This administration needs to be flushed down the toilet, back to where they came from. Never has there been a more divisive, ungrateful, embarrassing, entitled leadership in the history of this nation.

Yeah, you have a point?

Why yes..yes I do. Our "most transparent administration ever" is going to bury this story as quickly as they can to hide their own mistakes in not making sure our embassies were protected and their buddies in the MSM are going to sit back and let them do it.

Infinite frustration- the Obama way.

Give it a break, folks. Give him a break. Vote him OUT.

Enough already. You made your point, which is... pointless.

He's a flash in the pan that has flashed out. Go home- nothing to see here.

Forum List

Back