Donny goes to Paris

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras
Where he joins other World Leaders for a ceremony to commemorate the end of the War.

Will he be able to behave himself ? Or will he bring shame on the US again ?

If there is one place where he should show some dignity and class this is it. Is he capable of this ?

Where he joins other World Leaders for a ceremony to commemorate the end of the War.

If there is one place where he should show some dignity and class this is it. Is he capable of this ?
He likes Paris. Maybe they'll have another parade.
But what on earth makes you think dignity or class would suddenly emerge from this guy?

harry_nazi.jpg

He likes Paris. Maybe they'll have another parade.
But what on earth makes you think dignity or class would suddenly emerge from this guy?
I am sure he has it in him. There is something very humbling about those cemetries,maybe he can raise his game ?

Let Donnie alone and let him do his thing. After all, we're Americans, mongrels of the species not your purebreds. And proud of it!

"He's one of us," is how I finally felt when Obama in his toast to the Queen spoke over the British national anthem. I find the YouTube of the occasion hilarious. Topped his prior gift of classic movie videos to them (I only wished they were Beta format). Trump pushing aside the Prime Minister of Montenegro... executed as well as any NYC subway rider. Were we offended when GW Bush had to duck that shoe? Heck no, just a chance to show our President's natural reflexes performing as well as any Olympic athlete's. Now I have to admit when his dad upchucked on the Japanese Prime Minister that might have taken things a bit too far. But then again the Japanese might have served him raw fish and so it could have been they got what they deserved!

Last edited:
Would somebody just stick a muslim dick in Tommy's mouth, please? It's what he wants and it will distract him from his American-hating trolling here. All you've done here, Tommy, is prove that you're the stupidest person in the entire UK. Including your "chav" inbreds I've watched on the Jeremy Kyle show (Jerry-Springer-Across-the-Pond). Are you this far up your own ass to not realize that you have never, EVER made a single intelligent comment here.

Forum List

Back