Donald wants to meet and talk with Kim

Trump willing to talk to North Korea's Kim, wants to renegotiate climate accord | The Japan Times

The Republican Party has got to be asking themselves, "Just who are we getting ready to nominate?" :biggrin:

Donnie is changing the GOP as no one has ever done it before. Actually, he and Kim may be the perfect fit. I really think they are both terribly off balanced.

He's a big fan of the dictator.

True! First he loves Putin and now he wants to be buddies with Kim...

They can compare and contrast who is the bigger narcissist. Kim has more pictures but if Donald wins in November his face will be on most paper money as well as the Washington Monument. America has never had a reality star as president, this will be a first.

Trump willing to talk to North Korea's Kim, wants to renegotiate climate accord | The Japan Times

The Republican Party has got to be asking themselves, "Just who are we getting ready to nominate?" :biggrin:

Donnie is changing the GOP as no one has ever done it before. Actually, he and Kim may be the perfect fit. I really think they are both terribly off balanced.

Do you think the little fat prick in NK has contributed to Cankles campaign? Some say he has.

Rumor has it that Hillary and the little fat fuck had an affair back in the 90s, when he was a youngster.

Do you think the little fat prick in NK has contributed to Cankles campaign? Some say he has.

Rumor has it that Hillary and the little fat fuck had an affair back in the 90s, when he was a youngster.

Donnie does not need contribution! Wait.....maybe he does? Gee, could it be that Donnie is changing his mind.....AGAIN.

H will flip to a Liberal so fast when he is elected, the GOP will just sit with their mouths open, drooling over their election victory. He is pulling the GOP into the Liberal world, as I type. They just don't know it yet. The Republican Party values are out the window!

Donnie does not need contribution! Wait.....maybe he does? Gee, could it be that Donnie is changing his mind.....AGAIN.

H will flip to a Liberal so fast when he is elected, the GOP will just sit with their mouths open, drooling over their election victory. He is pulling the GOP into the Liberal world, as I type. They just don't know it yet. The Republican Party values are out the window!
Donnie is a liberal on most issues, which is why your crazed dislike of him is hypocritical.

The GOP is a progressive party and has been for decades. Funny how you don't get that when the proof is overwhelming.

R values...too funny. The only VALUES they have are lying, stealing, and enriching themselves and their friends....you know? Just like the D party.

He is making complete fools out of many in the GOP. Just incredible!

Trump and kim will share a laugh over the push over and total sissified pussy Obama

Maybe Kim can tell Donnie how he can be "President for Life." His criticizing the press for negative comments they might make, his closing the borders, and his continual threats to sue seem to give an indication that Donald and Kim share many values. They could become Butt Buddies!

Trump should use the tried and true saber rattling and rhetoric to get control of Kim. Thats been working beautifully why abandon that now. I'll be damned if Trump should sit down with Kim and see if he can turn that boat around. More rhetoric and war, less talking and trying to build relationships

Obama boosts deportation raids. Not a word
Obama raises Chinese tariffs on steel. Not a word
Obama praises the Castros and the left circle jerk each other.
Consistency perhaps?

The lefty desperation is getting worse by the day. Which is a good thing for those of us playing along at home.

So, what do we have here? Trump said he'd be willing to talk to NKs Kim to try to stop their nuclear program. "I would speak to him. I would have no problem speaking to him," Trump said. Oh, my God! What if he succeeded?

He also said he'd press China to lean on Kim because of the relationship between the two countries. Jesus, who does he think he is?

The article also noted Trump's willingness contrasts with Barry's approach, which is to have senior U.S. officials talk with senior NK officials.

Anyone recall what Trump has been saying about the bozos we send out to do our negotiating around the world, such as Viet Nam war hero Johnny Kerry? In a nutshell, that the other side usually ends up eating our lunch because clowns like Kerry and others are such pushovers.

So you nitwits keep banging the Trump drums all you want. But hopefully you won't tire and fall asleep any time soon.

They can compare and contrast who is the bigger narcissist. Kim has more pictures but if Donald wins in November his face will be on most paper money as well as the Washington Monument. America has never had a reality star as president, this will be a first.

Every president is a reality star. Obama just happens to be the first to realize it.

He is making complete fools out of many in the GOP. Just incredible!
and yet you keep bitching about it with an endless number of stupid threads...

The fear in them is palpable . . . .

woah1.gif

Forum List

Back