Donald Trump's surging economy

bill718

Diamond Member
Jun 26, 2016
  1. The 1% has their big fat tax cut, the Fortune 500 is swimming in cash, and the working class? Well, record numbers of them are forced to live in their cars or on the street. Housing, groceries, and utilities are all going up. Wages have stayed stagnant. Thanks Donnie, you've made America great again. Bang up job so far! :113:

'It's the New Form of Affordable Housing': More People Are Living in Their Cars

6 pictures that show what homelessness looks like in 2018

https://nypost.com/2017/11/07/silicon-valleys-car-people-push-homeless-crisis-to-the-brink/
    ReplyReply & QuoteEdit

Our economy is always in flux, a bubble created by mostly past legislations

for ex, everyone thought slick willy had a great economy , but while in office sowed seeds of economic destruction aka-nafta, glass steagal

Trump is Regan-lite , in the respect that trickle down economics are back

all our stats show us as being great again, until one cut's out that top 1%

p5-thumb-615x422-107756%20(1).png

1. The 1% has their big fat tax cut, the Fortune 500 is swimming in cash, and the working class? Well, record numbers of them are forced to live in their cars or on the street. Housing, groceries, and utilities are all going up. Wages have stayed stagnant. Thanks Donnie, you've made America great again. Bang up job so far! :113:

https://nypost.com/2017/11/07/silicon-valleys-car-people-push-homeless-crisis-to-the-brink/
    ReplyReply & QuoteEdit
Politicians can BS a lot of things but never the economy. People know their own situation and that of their neighbors.

That's why Americans are more optimistic than they have been for decades.

So keep attacking the economy, Trump appreciates the support.

ReplyReply & QuoteEdit
/---/ why no discussion of homeless when dems are in power?

ReplyReply & QuoteEdit
Silicon Valley...
Get thousands of H1-Bs and fire Americans.
Both parties voted for that.

ReplyReply & QuoteEdit
There was, and it was reducing almost the whole time. Now it's going back up.

tRump's "surging economy" is the top of an arc. Everything is slowing since he took office. Soon it will all start back down.

ReplyReply & QuoteEdit

And how many of those in the 1% are far left or even left leaning?

ReplyReply & QuoteEdit

tRump's "surging economy" is the top of an arc. Everything is slowing since he took office. Soon it will all start back down.
/---/. Link please....

ReplyReply & QuoteEdit

Interesting that the only agenda the left has involves tearing down America and Americans.

ReplyReply & QuoteEdit

Interesting that the only agenda the left has involves tearing down America and Americans.
Interesting that you can't see the truth because your nose is too deep in tRump's ass.

Despite this ridiculous thread the economy is doing just fine.

Jobs are available everywhere and if some one is to lazy to get a job and wants to live in their car then I hope they enjoy themselves.

ReplyReply & QuoteEdit

Interesting that you can't see the truth because your nose is too deep in tRump's ass.
/----/ The truth or your dopey opinion?

Jobs are available everywhere and if some one is to lazy to get a job and wants to live in their car then I hope they enjoy themselves.

The reality is that there is a growing number of working homeless due to the fact the rise housing cost in many places have far out paced what people are getting paid.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

The reality is that there is a growing number of working homeless due to the fact the rise housing cost in many places have far out paced what people are getting paid.

/——/ Move to where the jobs and housing work within your budget. I can’t afford to live in certain towns of LI because of the high taxes, $30k a year, so I live where I can afford. My taxes are only $10k a year.

ReplyReply & QuoteEdit
yeah, he has lowered unemployment and even brought people into the workforce that gave up(part of the 96 million), but you do these anecdotal stories that have nothing to do with his economic policies.

the left is hilarious....they think everyone should be and live the same.

/——/ Move to where the jobs and housing work within your budget. I can’t afford to live in certain towns of LI because of the high taxes, $30k a year, so I live where I can afford. My taxes are only $10k a year.

That is an option for some, but some jobs are more specialized and harder to find in other locations.

The problem is that the housing price bubble is inflating faster than it did before the last crash and nobody is paying attention.

Forum List

Back