Lindsay does come off as a bit light in the loafers. Not that there is anything wrong with that.

Dean is correct. You guys are just proving it.
For some reason they’re terrified. It’s like for Republicans, instead of praying to God, they pray to trump. They think he will somehow keep America white and bring back old fashion jobs. They even know he lies all the time and they don’t care.

D5fXLIPXoAEjhDn

It’s the most bizarre thing. There is a medical syndrome attached to denial. Republicans are living evidence it exists.
did you use to pray to obama dean?.....
Why would anyone smarter than a tRumpkin pray to a president?
there are many obamakins here who kinda worshiped him too......
Not like this.
thats kind of a matter of opinion....

For some reason they’re terrified. It’s like for Republicans, instead of praying to God, they pray to trump. They think he will somehow keep America white and bring back old fashion jobs. They even know he lies all the time and they don’t care.

D5fXLIPXoAEjhDn

It’s the most bizarre thing. There is a medical syndrome attached to denial. Republicans are living evidence it exists.
did you use to pray to obama dean?.....
Why would anyone smarter than a tRumpkin pray to a president?
Not like this.
Not really, no.

Not like this.
Not really, no.
yea it is....i know i was shocked too....
No, it's not. It's a matter of record.
its written down somewhere that president obama had no followers that treated him like some kind of god or savior?....care to show this matter of record?....

Not like this.
Not really, no.
its written down somewhere that president obama had no followers that treated him like some kind of god or savior?....care to show this matter of record?....
Don't be stupier than you have to be.

Not really, no.
Don't be stupier than you have to be.
you said it was a matter of record....learn what that means....

Forum List

Back