Donald Trump Wavers on Disavowing David Duke

guno

Gold Member
Mar 18, 2014
NYC and NC
And this mutant want to be president?

Looks like he is following in his cracka daddy's footsteps with the Klan

This is your rubes republican party front runner!!!

“Well, just so you understand, I don’t know anything about David Duke,” Mr. Trump said in an interview with CNN. “I don’t know anything about what you’re even talking about with white supremacy or white supremacists.”

Mr. Duke has not formally endorsed Mr. Trump, but he has embraced the Republican presidential candidate’s cause wholeheartedly.

“Voting against Donald Trump at this point is really treason to your heritage,” Mr. Duke told his radio audience recently.

Mr. Duke expanded on his support of Mr. Trump in a Facebook post over the weekend.

http://www.nytimes.com/politics/first-draft/2016/02/28/donald-trump-declines-to-disavow-david-duke/

“Well, just so you understand, I don’t know anything about David Duke,” Mr. Trump said in an interview with CNN. “I don’t know anything about what you’re even talking about with white supremacy or white supremacists.”

Mr. Duke has not formally endorsed Mr. Trump, but he has embraced the Republican presidential candidate’s cause wholeheartedly.

“Voting against Donald Trump at this point is really treason to your heritage,” Mr. Duke told his radio audience recently.

Mr. Duke expanded on his support of Mr. Trump in a Facebook post over the weekend.

http://www.nytimes.com/politics/first-draft/2016/02/28/donald-trump-declines-to-disavow-david-duke/

Wow, so this must mean that Donald Trump is a secret Nazi and racial supremacist who wants to pack all the Jews he can into ovens and lynch black people across the South.

Thank you for sharing that Guano.

/sarc

Do yo have the slightest idea how stupid you look posting that kind of nonsense?

• Banned
and of course WillHaftawaite and JimBowie1958, the retard boys think its funny
clear.png

and of course WillHaftawaite and JimBowie1958, the retard boys think its funny
clear.png
It is hysterically funny.

Libtards like you have been screaming racism for 60 years now and all that is happening today is white people are getting fucked in every contested court case. White people are losing their careers and business due to morons like you as happened to Paula Deen who thought she might have used the N Word forty years ago.

You idiots are absolutely fucking hysterical.

You know, most candidates when they hear about some white supremacist endorsing them IMMEDIATELY tend to disavow them.

Trump on the other hand asks for lists so that he can "research them" and see what they are about.

He also asked for a list of white supremacist groups so that he could research them.

Maybe he's looking for his next campaign supporters.

Why the fuck does any candidate need to "disavow" anyone? Has Hillary disavowed La Raza? Has Obama disavowed the Black Panthers or BLM?

You complain about racism, then refer to a white person as a "cracka"?...LMAO!

Why the fuck does any candidate need to "disavow" anyone? Has Hillary disavowed La Raza? Has Obama disavowed the Black Panthers or BLM?

"But...but...that's different!"

president-donald-trump-2zzva3db6av8xbodbmu3nu.jpg

(President Trump waving bye bye to the obongos as they leave...)
February 29, 2016
Trump Being Targeted for not Repudiating a Non-endorsement
By Clarice Feldman

David Duke denies ever endorsing Trump. So in effect Trump's being smeared for not repudiating a non-endorsement. Let me know when Hillary is asked to repudiate black lives matter as she tootles around the country with Trayvon Martin's mother, or the Moslem Brotherhood with which she's so intimately tied. For those who care, Spengler makes crystal clear that Trump is a better supporter of Israel than is Hillary. Note to Conspiracy Theorists: The Neo-Conservatives aren’t Zionists

Read more: Blog: Trump Being Targeted for not Repudiating a Non-endorsement

Forum List

Back