Donald Trump Was Right

Biden is just the gift that keeps on giving.

Liberals WISH Donald Trump had been half the disaster their current clown in chief is!!!!

WTG libs. You voted for a real winner!!!!!!!

The stuttering shit clown brings us more shame.... if that's even possible.

Nothing screams "WE'RE ALL GONNA FUCKING DIE IN A FEW YEARS!!!!" like a 20 minute nap....

You can almost see the inappropriate dream about a Cuties episode in the thought bubble....

Well he sure is a laughing stock. I'd bet the world is laughing at the walking, talking disaster. To bad he's our President. What a loser.

Hannity is a piece of garbage just like his orange god.
Please tell us why he’s a piece of Garbage. Regardless of what you think of himI notice you have NO comment about SLEEPY JOE? If that were Trump you would have plenty to say
Off topic, but you probably see nothing wrong will Illegals getting 450,000 apiece ! A family of four gets almost 2,000,000 ?

Nothing screams "WE'RE ALL GONNA FUCKING DIE IN A FEW YEARS!!!!" like a 20 minute nap....
Really? I mean am I in an alternate universe. Winston Churchill's two hour daily nap was non-negotiable. Lyndon Johnson took a thirty minute nap every single day of his presidency, John Kennedy changed into pajamas before lunch, and then he ate his lunch in bed before a two to three hour nap, with Jackie right there with him. Ronald Reagan often took naps, to some controversy. But that die statement is comical when both Napoleon and Stonewall Jackson were profuse nappers that could sleep anywhere, anytime, under any conditions, including a war going on around them.

Really? I mean am I in an alternate universe. Winston Churchill's two hour daily nap was non-negotiable. Lyndon Johnson took a thirty minute nap every single day of his presidency, John Kennedy changed into pajamas before lunch, and then he ate his lunch in bed before a two to three hour nap, with Jackie right there with him. Ronald Reagan often took naps, to some controversy. But that die statement is comical when both Napoleon and Stonewall Jackson were profuse nappers that could sleep anywhere, anytime, under any conditions, including a war going on around them.
Did they snooze off during a World Wide Summit ? He has time for that but doesn’t have time to visit the border? You are in a Alternate Universe
He must be dreaming of the $450,000 EACH Illegal is going to collect

Did they do it on camera for the world to see, during a international convention, infront of dignitaries of many other nations, at a place where he is supposed to give a speech on a topic he bases a lot of his presidency on and according to him is super important?

But I get it, people like you love context because you can twist it and turn it anyway you want anytime you want for anything you want.

There is a difference between taking a nap at home and taking one on the worlds stage at what is supposed to be something important. And you know that, but you don't care as long as you get a cheap sense of self satisfaction at "really showing them".

Please tell us why he’s a piece of Garbage. Regardless of what you think of himI notice you have NO comment about SLEEPY JOE? If that were Trump you would have plenty to say
Off topic, but you probably see nothing wrong will Illegals getting 450,000 apiece ! A family of four gets almost 2,000,000 ?
They're both a piece of garbage for baiting the gullible into believing that the election was stolen. Guess what? They both know it's a lie but they don't care because If orange boy runs again they'll use the big lie to help him get reelected & the suckers will believe it.

Trump should be locked up for what happened on 1/6. He instigated it & was in on the whole deal. People who try to overthrow lawfull elections deserve to be locked up, I don't care how much money or power they once had. Period.

Yep. trump & Hannity are both by definition, garbage. And there's a lot more just like them.

They're both a piece of garbage for baiting the gullible into believing that the election was stolen. Guess what? They both know it's a lie but they don't care because If orange boy runs again they'll use the big lie to help him get reelected & the suckers will believe it.

Trump should be locked up for what happened on 1/6. He instigated it & was in on the whole deal. People who try to overthrow lawfull elections deserve to be locked up, I don't care how much money or power they once had. Period.

Yep. trump & Hannity are both by definition, garbage. And there's a lot more just like them.
Deflection

I used to fall asleep all the time in church as a 30 something. I did not realize doing so was the end of the world as we know it.

19Did they do it on camera for the world to see, during a international convention, infront of dignitaries of many other nations, at a place where he is supposed to give a speech on a topic he bases a lot of his presidency on and according to him is super important?

But I get it, people like you love context because you can twist it and turn it anyway you want anytime you want for anything you want.

There is a difference between taking a nap at home and taking one on the worlds stage at what is supposed to be something important. And you know that, but you don't care as long as you get a cheap sense of self satisfaction at "really showing them".
Why yes, as a matter of fact. Reagan did, and so did Churchill, And like I said, Reagan was chastised for it, and during his entire presidency he and Nancy both denied that he ever took a nap, but when he left office he famously quipped about the chair behind the Resolute Desk, saying it should have a sign on it that said, "Reagan slept here".

But this latest outrage is completely manufactured. I mean the right doesn't believe in climate change anyway, so when Hannity and others scream about Biden nodding off it is kind of hypocritical. Trump nodded out during a Covid briefing. Which is more important, a briefing on Covid or a climate change conference? Oh wait, you Trumpsters don't believe in Covid either.

All I see him is closing his eyes...

Saying that somethings can get boring and you might as well close eyes a rest... Probably tough day ahead..

Trump closed rested his eyes as well, did once beside the queen....

Maybe he was hoping it was going to rain and he could have kipped it.. Sorry that was Trump..

Did they snooze off during a World Wide Summit ? He has time for that but doesn’t have time to visit the border? You are in a Alternate Universe
He must be dreaming of the $450,000 EACH Illegal is going to collect
For Churchill, his afternoon nap was mandatory. So summits had to set aside time in the afternoon for Churchill's snooze. Like I said, this whole thing is just another manufactured outrage. Just like the border. I mean why do we have a border crisis. Did Trump not build a big beautiful wall with Mexican money?

You quickly separated the chaff from the wheat.... and then threw out the wheat.

Josef Stolen was sent to the 2021 United Nations Climate Change Conference because the issue is life or death.... hmm? Your side tell us that global cooling..... err, global warming..... err, "climate change" will kill us all in the next few years. The exact date changes depending on which psychotic swamp rat you poll. AOC says we have what.... 8 years left?

Do you nap at global conference where the fate of the world is in the balance?

Of course not. You nap at a bullshit climate hysteria money grab where the theme is "give us a fuck-ton of your money and we'll fix the weather".

1638574739955.png

Forum List

Back