Donald Trump War On Women

More women should do Trump paintings...

CO9eQTVUwAAnq-O.png

If one reads through the above links - they will find some really disgusting stuff that Trump has said about women over the years. Seriously disgusting, gross, and vulgar.
What Trump said was more disgsuting than painting with menstrual blood? Gettoutahere.
You mean like Rosie's recent media rant about how she wants to smear her period blood on the faces of everyone she hates?

Yeah... Calling her a pig isn't much of a stretch.

Can't fault the Donald there.
What about the other 1000 unpresidential and childish things Don said? And you want to make him the leader of the free world. Man are you a stupid partisan hack or what?
Shit up Rosie. No one cares about your bodily fluids.
No one likes Rosie. But the fact that Don would get into a war of words with her makes him look like a total jackass. Hillary was right. He is too easily taunted into a fight with twitter. He's not presidential.

If one reads through the above links - they will find some really disgusting stuff that Trump has said about women over the years. Seriously disgusting, gross, and vulgar.
What Trump said was more disgsuting than painting with menstrual blood? Gettoutahere.
You mean like Rosie's recent media rant about how she wants to smear her period blood on the faces of everyone she hates?

What about the other 1000 unpresidential and childish things Don said? And you want to make him the leader of the free world. Man are you a stupid partisan hack or what?
No one likes Rosie. But the fact that Don would get into a war of words with her makes him look like a total jackass. Hillary was right. He is too easily taunted into a fight with twitter. He's not presidential.
His lack of self-esteem over his small...er...hands.

And most Republican's are spineless chickenshits. It's why they lost.

Libs don't like the Donald because he fights like they do.

No. Republicans lose when more people show up to vote. Republicans win midterms for example because people don't show up, not because people show to vote for republicans.

If you are going to wage a war of lies, would would you hire? Brietbart.

If you are going to wage a war on women, who better to help you fight that fight than Roger Ailes?

Sleazeball Donald Trump hires sleazeball Roger Ailes as media coach

I hear Trump is hiring George Zimmerman to win over the black community.

CO9eQTVUwAAnq-O.png

"You could see there was blood coming out of her eyes, blood coming out of her wherever."

It's a tremendous quote. Right up there with Patrick Henry's "Give me liberty or give me death" and Ronald Reagan's "Look, I might as well tell you now. He's a monkey."

Portland artist Sarah Levy wants to make sure Donald Trump's momentous line remains as entrenched in the public consciousness as Henry's utterance at the Second Virginia Convention and Reagan's shining moment in "Bedtime for Bonzo."

So she's painting portraits of Trump using her menstrual blood and selling them online. She can paint the engorged face of the leading Republican presidential candidate monthly, she's pointed out. She will donate profits from the sales to an immigrants' rights organization.

"That he thinks he can bring up the healthy functioning of women's reproductive systems to insult women's intelligence is a big problem that I think needs to be called out," Levy told BuzzFeed.

In case you've forgotten (yeah, right), last month during the first GOP presidential debate Fox News anchor Megyn Kelly asked Trump a tough question about his attitude toward women. The question momentarily threw the tremendous real-estate mogul off stride. As far as Trump could tell, Kelly only asked him such a question because she had blood coming out of her wherever. By which he meant her nose, he later said.

The remark enraged women's groups and, you know, women, but it hasn't slowed Trump down. He remains the leading Republican presidential candidate, insisting he and he alone can "make America great again." He still dominates media coverage of ... everything.

Levy is trying to bring attention back to the "wherever" quote, hoping the outrage will stick this time. That's the title of her Trump portrait, by the way: "Wherever."

And it's worked. Levy has been inundated with interview requests, and the Internet has exploded with commentary about her art.

She has reveled in the reaction, quoting on Facebook from disgusted Trump fans who refer to her choice of paint as "cooter blood." "I think I might have just won the internet," she enthused.

Do we need any more proof that Trump has already succeeded in making America great again?

-- Douglas Perry

Donald Trump's war on women's periods becomes Portland artist's big opportunity

Trump has a well-documented history of his war on women.
What do you think now? Let's not forget trump just hired Roger ailes after roger ailes got fired and sued for sexually assaulting and abusing women for decades.

Imagine having to let trump or Roger ailes fuck you

CO9eQTVUwAAnq-O.png

"You could see there was blood coming out of her eyes, blood coming out of her wherever."

It's a tremendous quote. Right up there with Patrick Henry's "Give me liberty or give me death" and Ronald Reagan's "Look, I might as well tell you now. He's a monkey."

Portland artist Sarah Levy wants to make sure Donald Trump's momentous line remains as entrenched in the public consciousness as Henry's utterance at the Second Virginia Convention and Reagan's shining moment in "Bedtime for Bonzo."

So she's painting portraits of Trump using her menstrual blood and selling them online. She can paint the engorged face of the leading Republican presidential candidate monthly, she's pointed out. She will donate profits from the sales to an immigrants' rights organization.

"That he thinks he can bring up the healthy functioning of women's reproductive systems to insult women's intelligence is a big problem that I think needs to be called out," Levy told BuzzFeed.

In case you've forgotten (yeah, right), last month during the first GOP presidential debate Fox News anchor Megyn Kelly asked Trump a tough question about his attitude toward women. The question momentarily threw the tremendous real-estate mogul off stride. As far as Trump could tell, Kelly only asked him such a question because she had blood coming out of her wherever. By which he meant her nose, he later said.

The remark enraged women's groups and, you know, women, but it hasn't slowed Trump down. He remains the leading Republican presidential candidate, insisting he and he alone can "make America great again." He still dominates media coverage of ... everything.

Levy is trying to bring attention back to the "wherever" quote, hoping the outrage will stick this time. That's the title of her Trump portrait, by the way: "Wherever."

And it's worked. Levy has been inundated with interview requests, and the Internet has exploded with commentary about her art.

She has reveled in the reaction, quoting on Facebook from disgusted Trump fans who refer to her choice of paint as "cooter blood." "I think I might have just won the internet," she enthused.

Do we need any more proof that Trump has already succeeded in making America great again?

-- Douglas Perry

What do you think now? Let's not forget trump just hired Roger ailes after roger ailes got fired and sued for sexually assaulting and abusing women for decades.

Meanwhile Hillary is fucking you, you're just too stupid to realize it

CO9eQTVUwAAnq-O.png

-- Douglas Perry

Meanwhile Hillary is fucking you, you're just too stupid to realize it
We know, we know. There there. 4 years isn't that long before you try again.

Forum List

Back