Donald Trump Unveils His BOLD Income Tax Proposal - This is a BIG DEAL!

It is true we could substantially lower tax rates if we had a post card tax return. This is totally true.

But 1-5-10-15?

I seriously, seriously doubt it.
I don't see any independent analysis of whether this would be revenue neutral or what. And is it strictly with no tax breaks?
Here's my prediction.

An "independent analysis" of Trump's tax plan will report that it will cause a $50 gazillion federal debt by 2030.

Trump will counter with, "They didn't take into account all the waste, fraud, and abuse I will eliminate like you won't believe!"

:D
I think you are confusing him with Obama when he claimed that the ACA was deficit neutral.

He manages to raise taxes on low income Americans AND lose revenue overall.

Brilliant.
exactly where is he raising taxes on the low income families?

Oh...you mean they have to pay a little tax as opposed to paying nothing AND getting tax credits?

Maybe that will give them a feeling of participation? Maybe?

Brilliant.
Liar. Show us where his plan raises taxes on low income Americans.
I thought the RW meme was 'the poor don't pay any tax."
its not a "meme"...

They don't...and many get tax credits.
Sooooooo, what does the Donald propose doing with lower income earners .... work with me. .... work me ..... anyone. ..... anyone?

Be weary of over-simplified tax proposals. They are meant to ease the simpletons.
there is nothing wrong with an over simplified tax plan. What makes it complicated are the write offs.

Back in the 80's they eliminated tax shelters...and lowered the rates.....but overall, tax burden pretty much stayed the same for all....but it simplified the process.

Doing it again is the best thing they could do....this time eliminate all write offs except interest and state and local tax......

I think its a pretty good plan and at least he has one. Can't say the same for all of those running.

Brilliant.
its not a "meme"...

Sooooooo, what does the Donald propose doing with lower income earners .... work with me. .... work me ..... anyone. ..... anyone?
they should pay taxes like everyone else.....and I am not thinking about "the Donald"...I am speaking from a standpoint of "lets try something different because none of this other shit is working"....

Helping low income workers is not getting them out of the rut......

Brilliant.

Oh...you mean they have to pay a little tax as opposed to paying nothing AND getting tax credits?

No it will give them the feeling of having less money in their paychecks,

something conservatives used to pretend mattered to everyone. Now we know it only matters to them when the upper income people pay lower taxes.

Brilliant.

something conservatives used to pretend mattered to everyone. Now we know it only matters to them when the upper income people pay lower taxes.
get off it.....not every conservative is a high income earner.

You sound like a child when you say crap like that.

Political Insider ^ | 2015-09-14 | TP Writer
Conservative Presidential candidate Donald Trump is a smart businessman. He works hard, and does whatever he can to pay the minimal amount of taxes to President Barack Obama. Now, as Trump announced in his book “Time to Get Tough: Making America #1 Again,” we learn Donald Trump’s bold and specific plans to completely restructure America’s tax code. And after the changes are made, every American will end up paying lower taxes. Called the “1-5-10-15” income tax plan–this will likely form the basis of his presidential campaign. Tax proposals consist of the following: * Those making up to $30,000 will pay...

85010707b6c550e6d15f7d02fd49c7d0953bee6b.jpg

I like how

Brilliant.

You support raising taxes on the Poor. We get it. That is pretty much mainstream conservatism now.

Well, nobody will get elected on cutting social security and medicare and the military, and we aren't living within the budget now. Any revenue neutral plan is worth looking at, but we can only get out of the mess as we did in 1992 ... cut spending a little, raise taxes a little less, and impose spending controls that are less than inflation.

If someone could summarize a budget, outlaying expenditures keeping it just under the revenue I'd accept more taxes. There is also an incredible amount of waste, and that will only be fixed by slashing spending and making agencies complete their objectives more efficiently.

Another problem is we spend first, then wait to see how much tax comes in.That's backwards.

We also add like %8 (correct me if I'm wrong) across the board on budget items regardless of inflation. The government also forces agencies to spend every penny, or they don't get as much next year.

There are a lot of issues with federal spending and few people in DC that even acknowledge them. That's why I believe much more governing should be done at the state level, where they have no choice but to keep a balanced budget.

He is a stupid child.

He will not even allow the fact that the democrook party is packed with wealthy elitist pigs to enter his "mind", and that billionaires fund both parties at the same time.

Weapons Grade Stupid.

Brilliant.
its not a "meme"...

they should pay taxes like everyone else.....and I am not thinking about "the Donald"...I am speaking from a standpoint of "lets try something different because none of this other shit is working"....

Helping low income workers is not getting them out of the rut......
Jarhead, I merely tried to help you see the Donald would be raising taxes on the poor, and I'm happy for you if you think that's good. LOL

Forum List

Back