Donald Trump Unveils His BOLD Income Tax Proposal - This is a BIG DEAL!

Vigilante

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2014
Waiting on the Cowardly Dante!!
Political Insider ^ | 2015-09-14 | TP Writer
Conservative Presidential candidate Donald Trump is a smart businessman. He works hard, and does whatever he can to pay the minimal amount of taxes to President Barack Obama. Now, as Trump announced in his book “Time to Get Tough: Making America #1 Again,” we learn Donald Trump’s bold and specific plans to completely restructure America’s tax code. And after the changes are made, every American will end up paying lower taxes. Called the “1-5-10-15” income tax plan–this will likely form the basis of his presidential campaign. Tax proposals consist of the following: * Those making up to $30,000 will pay...

85010707b6c550e6d15f7d02fd49c7d0953bee6b.jpg

Trump is leading the left around by the nose. They keep challenging him and he keeps pissing in their corn flakes.

Trump is leading the left around by the nose. They keep challenging him and he keeps pissing in their corn flakes.

So far, all he's done is shit and fall back in it, but he's trashing the GOP as he does it, so GO TRUMP!!!

• Banned

So far, all he's done is shit and fall back in it, but he's trashing the GOP as he does it, so GO TRUMP!!!

Yes, no sense in trashing you DemocRATS.... Obuma is doing a great job of that on the Hildebeast,and who else you got...a guy older than dirt that thinks MONEY will never run out, a white guy scared to death of blacks, and a pedophile.... some group of morons, and idiots!

Hillary.jpg

Yes, no sense in trashing you DemocRATS.... Obuma is doing a great job of that on the Hildebeast,and who else you got...a guy older than dirt that thinks MONEY will never run out, a white guy scared to death of blacks, and a pedophile.... some group of morons, and idiots!

Hillary.jpg

So rush is telling you that Obama is trashing Hillary now. Interesting.

Hillary.jpg

So rush is telling you that Obama is trashing Hillary now. Interesting.

Could very well be true for all you know.

Hildebeast has no liking for Obama since the DNC backed him instead of her back in 2008 and Obama certainly doesn't like her.

A match made in heaven.

The great thing about this plan is everyone’s tax bill, which will be lower, can be filled out on the back of a post card.

And there it is. The post card tax return I have mentioned in other topics. And I even mentioned that Trump is one of these people.

There is only one way a tax return can fit on a post card, boys and girls, and it isn't achieved by changing the tax bracket structure.

The reason your tax return is so complicated is because of all the tax expenditures in the tax code. So the only way to achieve a post card tax return is to eliminate all tax expenditures.

That means eliminating your mortgage interest deduction, your child tax credit, and all the other exemptions, deductions, and credits you claim.

All of them.

And as I have said in the other topics, Trump is too cowardly to tell you that directly. He covers it up with a lot of smoke and bullshit to distract you.

If Trump is too chickenshit to tell you this, what are the odds he will have the guts to achieve what it will take with a Congress which is heavily bribed to keep all those tax expenditures alive?

I'd say ZERO.

Trump is a populist demagogue pulling their own wool over the credulous sheeps' eyes.

It is true we could substantially lower tax rates if we had a post card tax return. This is totally true.

But 1-5-10-15?

I seriously, seriously doubt it.

Last edited:
That's still not fair. If you make $99,999 you pay $4999.99. If you make $1 more, you pay $5000 more.

It's still a better system than what we have now though.

It is true we could substantially lower tax rates if we had a post card tax return. This is totally true.

But 1-5-10-15?

I don't see any independent analysis of whether this would be revenue neutral or what. And is it strictly with no tax breaks?

I don't see any independent analysis of whether this would be revenue neutral or what. And is it strictly with no tax breaks?

I suspect there will be no breaks, no loopholes. That's how it should be anyway.

As far as "revenue neutral", I'm not as concerned about that. The government needs to live within it's means.

I suspect there will be no breaks, no loopholes. That's how it should be anyway.

As far as "revenue neutral", I'm not as concerned about that. The government needs to live within it's means.

Well, nobody will get elected on cutting social security and medicare and the military, and we aren't living within the budget now. Any revenue neutral plan is worth looking at, but we can only get out of the mess as we did in 1992 ... cut spending a little, raise taxes a little less, and impose spending controls that are less than inflation.

But 1-5-10-15?

Here's my prediction.

An "independent analysis" of Trump's tax plan will report that it will cause a $50 gazillion federal debt by 2030.

Trump will counter with, "They didn't take into account all the waste, fraud, and abuse I will eliminate like you won't believe!"

:D

If you want to suspect something, suspect that Congress will never pass his plan.

He's offering you a buffet of smoke and horse manure.

Forum List

Back