Donald TRUMP ultimate thug life moments! Doesn't get any better

YES!!!! And the sleaze reporter couldnt do shit except go whine on Twitter that Donald Trump called him sleaze haha. That's right scumbag. 99% of media are dishonest disgusting subhumans.

160531-well-duh_zpseqrpsovy.jpg

YES!!!! And the sleaze reporter couldnt do shit except go whine on Twitter that Donald Trump called him sleaze haha. That's right scumbag. 99% of media are dishonest disgusting subhumans.

Earlier he was saying his Federal Judge was a "wet back Judge" ...what kind of shit is that :2up:

Look even a Thug is endorsing Trump

North Korean state media has praised US presidential hopeful Donald Trump, describing him as a “wise politician” and “far-sighted candidatewho could help unify the Korean peninsula.

North Korea praises Trump and urges US voters to reject 'dull Hillary'
3380.jpg

They're endorsing him because they know he's gonna make S Korea and Japan reimburse us for the billions we spend being their unofficial military. As he should.

Trump goes Thug :ack-1:

Throughout the press conference, Trump railed against the press for looking into the details of his fundraiser.

"The press should be ashamed of themselves," he said, telling reporters, "You make me look very bad."

How dare you look into my public promises and report on what you find! The job of the press is to make Donald Trump look good, and when the press fails at that, they should be ashamed of themselves! :2up::2up::2up:

Trump was almost too kind to the press. Those reporters thought they had him in a gotcha moment and he whipped their asses.

Trump was almost too kind to the press. Those reporters thought they had him in a gotcha moment and he whipped their asses.
He became unhinged and hysterical...its on the media LOL
can anyone imagine reporters asking Hillary Clinton some tough questions about anything and she would start hollering "you are sleaze you are making me look bad"...I mean its outlandish the "Man Card" Trump is playing LOL...if Hillary Clinton did that the media would say she is "a hysterical emotional woman"

Forum List

Back