Donald Trump Trashes Black Lives Matter: 'I Think They're Trouble'

Vigilante

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2014
Waiting on the Cowardly Dante!!
BI ^ | 9-9-2015 | Colin Campbell
Real-estate mogul Donald Trump made it clear in a Tuesday interview that he was no fan of the Black Lives Matter movement. "I think they're trouble. I think they're looking for trouble," the Republican presidential candidate said during a Fox News interview with Bill O'Reilly. The Black Lives Matter movement seeks to call attention to what it describes as systemic mistreatment of African-Americans by police officers. Protests affiliated with Black Lives Matter built momentum after a series of high-profile incidents over the past year in which unarmed African-American men died during their encounters with law enforcement,...

We all know who RUNS that operation with plausible denial!

p0V38du.jpg

Last edited:
Well, I think there's a lot of bad people that do bad stuff to good people in BLM. That is quite true...Of course, republicans have no plans to make things better for blacks or reduce the causes of why most of their population spends a good portion of their lives in prison.

BLM may not make logical sense but it formed because of dumb drug laws and republican idiocy like the three strike laws.

I don't think what happened in Furgason or Balimore was the right thing to do....But the feeling throughout that community demands that we consider changes to our laws.

• Banned
Well, I think there's a lot of bad people that do bad stuff to good people in BLM. That is quite true...Of course, republicans have no plans to make things better for blacks or reduce the causes of why most of their population spends a good portion of their lives in prison.

BLM may not make logical sense but it formed because of dumb drug laws and republican idiocy like the three strike laws.

I don't think what happened in Furgason or Balimore was the right thing to do....But the feeling throughout that community demands that we consider changes to our laws.

Perhaps you need a subscription.....

Poor_Me_Magazine_Issue_1.jpg

Throwing hundreds of thousands of people in prison for smoking a leaf causes problems. Problems that leads to other crimes and problems in life. Why can't you republicans see this???

I think legalization and reduction of non-violent crimes would go along ways in helping the black community trash in civilization again. I don't agree with blm for what they do in reaction but maybe we should consider.

Shit, that's the fastest derail I've ever seen and the OP did it to himself.

• Banned
Throwing hundreds of thousands of people in prison for smoking a leaf causes problems. Problems that leads to other crimes and problems in life. Why can't you republicans see this???

I think legalization and reduction of non-violent crimes would go along ways in helping the black community trash in civilization again. I don't agree with blm for what they do in reaction but maybe we should consider.

Excellent, then they could really stand around all day plastered with all sorts of legalized drugs!

Real-estate mogul Donald Trump made it clear in a Tuesday interview that he was no fan of the Black Lives Matter movement. "I think they're trouble. I think they're looking for trouble," the Republican presidential candidate said during a Fox News interview with Bill O'Reilly. The Black Lives Matter movement seeks to call attention to what it describes as systemic mistreatment of African-Americans by police officers. Protests affiliated with Black Lives Matter built momentum after a series of high-profile incidents over the past year in which unarmed African-American men died during their encounters with law enforcement,...

We al know who RUNS that operation with plausible denial!

p0V38du.jpg
I think you mean't REAL ESTATE MONGREL Vig

p0V38du.jpg

No, I didn't, you tried to make a funny, and failed again, Steve.... you really have little success at these GAMES!

p0V38du.jpg

No, I didn't, you tried to make a funny, and failed again, Steve.... you really have little success at these GAMES!
Sorry Vig,The Hair Mop has burn't a lot of people over the years in his Real Estate deals.....and for your info his father was a member of the KKK......anyhow you Conservative may like him,I think he's a foul mouth pig....and you are welcome to him.

p0V38du.jpg

Sorry Vig,The Hair Mop has burn't a lot of people over the years in his Real Estate deals.....and for your info his father was a member of the KKK......anyhow you Conservative may like him,I think he's a foul mouth pig....and you are welcome to him.

Then you and Helen agree!

resized_makes-me-moist-meme-generator-that-hillary-clinton-makes-me-moist-ed2f6d.jpg

There is a problem with blacks arrested for nonviolent crime and then being unable to find work. That should be forgiven. Whites do drugs more than blacks but the blacks get arrested and imprisoned much more often.

Last edited:
whites smoking weed : hippies
blacks smoking weed : thugs

whites on welfare : poor
blacks on welfare : lazy

girls gone wild: good ol college days
black woman twerkin : whore

whites cant find a job : bad economy
blacks cant find a job : dependent

white country bombing brown countries : democracy
september 11 : terrorism

whites torch cop cars and destroy property after baseball games : rowdy
blacks torch cop cars and destroy property after a cop gets away with murder : savages.
-Stealth Irony

blacks torch cop cars and destroy property after a cop gets away with murder : savages.
-Stealth Irony
Sucks for you. :lol: :lol: :lol:

-Stealth Irony
Sucks for you. :lol: :lol: :lol:
White AA sucks for everyone not white. Glad to see you admit you need it.

Forum List

Back