10% of GOP think Obama doing a good job. GOP is 90% white. Coincidence?

R

rdean

Watching a political round table. They said 81% of Democrats think Obama is doing a good job and sixty something percent of Independents. But 90% of the GOP thinks he's terrible. That leaves 10% that thinks he's doing OK. Is that the 10% that isn't white? Who knows?

But if I had to guess..............

Duh! Maybe it's because they are REPUBLICANS??? Can you be this stupid? Never mind, you've already answered that.

Well, Obama took us from 10.1% unemployment to 5.1%! Kept our investments in infrastructure, science, r&d and education through hell and high water from a bunch of kooks that wanted to defund everything.

Sure, he hurt racial relations but I'd give him a c+.

Race-Card-Played.jpg

Watching a political round table. They said 81% of Democrats think Obama is doing a good job and sixty something percent of Independents. But 90% of the GOP thinks he's terrible. That leaves 10% that thinks he's doing OK. Is that the 10% that isn't white? Who knows?

But if I had to guess..............
All that means is that 10% need their heads examined.

I'm shocked that 10% of any demographic, except sponges who constitute the majority of the Democrat party, thinks Obama is doing a good job.

Yup the freeloaders in America don't care as long as that EBT card has money in it every month.

Any of the rest of America who thinks he's done a good job are low info voters. Folks who don't know what's going on and could care less.

Yeah, he is so bad he got our unemployment from 10% to 5.1!!! Created more jobs then George W Bush ever dreamed of!
-Record oil production
-Record solar. A whole new energy source enters reality under him!
-Spacex is kicking ass!
-Wall street reaches records
-The rich are richer then all hell
-America is mostly out of the cluster fuck of wars in the middle east
-Obama is fixing relations with cuba and working for a peaceful way out of the iranian mess.

I think he is a decent president. Sure, there's a lot I disagree with but there's a lot that looks good.

Duh! Maybe it's because they are REPUBLICANS??? Can you be this stupid? Never mind, you've already answered that.

unfortunately the OP really is that stupid; easily one of the dumbest Progs that post here, and that's saying alot.

Yeah, he is so bad he got our unemployment from 10% to 5.1!!! Created more jobs then George W Bush ever dreamed of!
-Record oil production
-Record solar. A whole new energy source enters reality under him!
-Spacex is kicking ass!
-Wall street reaches records
-The rich are richer then all hell
-America is mostly out of the cluster fuck of wars in the middle east
-Obama is fixing relations with cuba and working for a peaceful way out of the iranian mess.

I think he is a decent president. Sure, there's a lot I disagree with but there's a lot that looks good.

\
unemployment shot up to 10% ON OBAMA'S WATCH, idiot. It wasnt 10% when Bush left office. and honest people admit obama's unemployment number literally doesnt count MILLIONS

Forum List

Back