Donald Trump, The Former President Of The U.S., Can Only Get 51% Of The Vote From His Own Party In Iowa

That says more about you than it does about Democrats.

And NOTHING good, either.

Anyone who thinks 91 felony indictments are just "bullshit" is in denial and lives in a fantasy world....which is 100% true for the MAGA cult.
Those 91 indictments are going to be falling to zero in the next few months and even if he is convicted by a kangaroo court, they will be overturned on appeal, or he will merely pardon himself.

Jimmy Carter lost and he has been replaced as the worst President of the modern age by Biden.

Who cares? I was a liberal, so no fan of the evangelical Carter as a political leader. But as a man? He later proved to be everything people like Trump are not: decent, honorable, caring, charitable, a good example of what MAGA Christians always pretend to be.

You people live in such pathetically small worlds.

Last edited:
What rape? He was not convicted of rape and the appeal has not even been heard of the false verdict.

Is it humanly possible for you not to lie?

The turnout was low due to the coldest weather in caucus history. Did you miss the weather reports for the past week?

21.2% is whopping but 19.1% is pitiful? Do have any concept of the English language?

His share of the vote would have been 33.3%, but he scored over 50% which well qualifies as a landslide.

I guess you also didn't know that the case of P01135809 just fell apart after it was revealed the DA was boinking the special prosecutor, which is a direct conflict of interest which will make the charges political and null and void.
I guess the Flak brigade that virtually lives to prop-up,
lie and defend every stinkin' Unamerican idea that helps
Biden is on it's last legs.There are no more ways to Lie,
and use projection { accuse another of what YOU are guilty of }
can be sustained.It's like expecting Greta Thunberg to grow into a
Dignified version of Shirley Temple.Never can happen.
Not even close.Thunberg is the virtual polar opposite of a
very talented upright and spunky individual.
There are throngs,multitudes of Greta Thunberg's.
There is and will only be One ... Miss Shirley Temple

Trump isnt even mentioned in your link, let alone an asterix being present anywhere. :laugh:

The link goes to 2016. And it doesn't have asterisks, a word you can't even spell, because unlike you, it's not making any false claims.

face-palm-gif.278959

Whatever. You're the one who wanted to discuss it. If you don't like my sources fine. I honestly could care less. Do have a lovely evening.

So you can't show anyone with the real name of "Faun." Thanks for losing. Get back in the losers bus so you can keep on losing, dude.

The link goes to 2016. And it doesn't have asterisks, a word you can't even spell, because unlike you, it's not making any false claims.

face-palm-gif.278959
Asterpricks .... Assyersmicks ... Almost 80% of Iowans voted
Conservative at their uber freezing Caucus.
Take that and stick it in yer moldy Christmas sock still hanging
limp due to an overload of coal putz in last month.
If it weren't for your constant being wrong about near anything
you mite have a leftover leg of Lamb to stand { squat } on.
But I wouldn't bank on it.
Nor would most Cuddly Lambs as they refuse to complain
about cold weather.
They were brought-up better than that.
It's a New Democrat kinda thingy.
Complain ... Complain ... Complain ...
Till even Cows feel obligated to join-in.Farting and all.

So you admit that im right?

Of course not. It's not a record. I showed you 2 others plus Trump in 2020 who did better.

But thd funniest part is despite doing better, none were elected president. So no matter what you try to make of this, it's not good news for Trump, who was expected to be the GOP nominee anyway.

The fact that Trump can only get 51% of the vote within his own party in Iowa shows that he CANNOT win in November.

The fact that Republicans are split like this when voting for their former President does not bode well at all for Trump in November.
Top Two Dumbest Leftwing Talking Points of the Week:
1). Trump's big win in Iowa shows his campaign is in trouble.
2). The massive deep freeze gripping the US this week is proof of global warming.

Of course not. It's not a record. I showed you 2 others plus Trump in 2020 who did better.

But thd funniest part is despite doing better, none were elected president. So no matter what you try to make of this, it's not good news for Trump, who was expected to be the GOP nominee anyway.
Why are you talking about YOUR parties records? This thread isnt about YOUR records. :cuckoo:

The fact that Trump can only get 51% of the vote within his own party in Iowa shows that he CANNOT win in November.
This might be the dumbest leftwing talking point of all time. This meme is all over the Marxist media.

Forum List

Back