Donald Trump Praises Sound Of Freedom and Vows to Introduce The Death Penalty to Human Traffickers

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
That's it, my final decision has been made. Although I've been thinking for a while about voting for Trump again, I was still not sure if that would change into a vote for Ramaswamy or DeSantis, but as much as I like them both... Trump 2024 for sure now. He triggers and stops the left from harming women and children and he always makes good on his promises. Our country NEEDS him back in the white house.

A vote for child trafficking?

For anybody who is silent about this issue or who opposes anybody who is against it then it might as well be. Btw, it looks like Trump even met the guy who played Tim Ballard.

That's it, my final decision has been made. Although I've been thinking for a while about voting for Trump again, I was still not sure if that would change into a vote for Ramaswamy or DeSantis, but as much as I like them both... Trump 2024 for sure now. He triggers and stops the left from harming women and children and he always makes good on his promises. Our country NEEDS him back in the white house.

After he rounds up every Marxist/Demofascist who lives in America and charges them all with insurrection for the Russian Collusion hoax. Jail them forever and throw away the key.

It is definitely a very sick crime to commit. Are such crimes federal offenses or state? Depends on if they cross a border or not I guess?

Last edited:
Oh and I have Moonbat on ignore but he should stay away from kids too. This is exactly what I mean when I say that I trust Baron Von Murderpaws (who is gay) around kids more than a lot of (at least who I believe are since they never said otherwise) straight people on this message board.

It is definitely a very sick crime to commit. Are such crimes federa offenses or state? Depends on if they cross a border or not I guess?

I'm more worried about the women and children being sold for sex than I am about the open border itself. Which is saying a lot since I am and have always been extremely worried about it ever since it's been allowed to remain open.

I'm more worried about the women and children being sold for sex than I am about the open border itself. Which is saying a lot since I am and have always been extremely worried about it ever since it's been allowed to remain open.
Well we just can close the border quite yet, because when the dollar tanks, all those wetbacks will head right back where they came from, tossing the green pieces of shit on the ground...

You don't care about child trafficking. You didn't lend your support to combat ANY of it until your alt-right masters told you gays and trannies were to blame.
All the sudden, it was a big issue.

GFY! :)
As long as gays and trannies are abusing children you don't want to hear any of it. Will you at least give these children some lidocaine cream?

This has been going on for thousands of years and you just now noticed it because of a movie, well you folks done missed out on a lot of no support making you guilty.

Forum List

Back