Donald Trump on Foreign Policy

LoneLaugher

Diamond Member
Oct 3, 2011
Inside Mac's Head
A few days ago, Donald Trump participated in a phone interview with two journalists from the New York Times. What follows at the link is a transcript of this interview.

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/03/27/us/politics/donald-trump-transcript.html?_r=0

There are a few Trump supporters here who are known to me to be people of intelligence and good intentions. I won't name them....but I'd really love it if they found their way to this thread and commented regarding how they can justify allowing a person who knows so little about the world to be in charge.

Please note....I am not attacking you here. Please don't take offense.

A few days ago, Donald Trump participated in a phone interview with two journalists from the New York Times. What follows at the link is a transcript of this interview.

There are a few Trump supporters here who are known to me to be people of intelligence and good intentions. I won't name them....but I'd really love it if they found their way to this thread and commented regarding how they can justify allowing a person who knows so little about the world to be in charge.

I am not a Trump supporter but I must say that his thinking of what an US foreign policy should look like, is the most rational and reasonable one can expect. And it would really serve America, so what is your problem.
I do not agree to all his points (he´s talking bad about politicians I support e.g.) but to all his conclusions he draws in the conversation. The hope for peace and sanity dominating international politics in the future has a name: Donald Trump.

I am not a Trump supporter but I must say that his thinking of what an US foreign policy should look like, is the most rational and reasonable one can expect. And it would really serve America, so what is your problem.
I do not agree to all his points (he´s talking bad about politicians I support e.g.) but to all his conclusions he draws in the conversation. The hope for peace and sanity dominating international politics in the future has a name: Donald Trump.

Cause I know you want a link...

Trump: I Will Absolutely Use a Nuclear Weapon Against ISIS

Trump: Opposed war in Iraq

Hillary: Voted to go to war in Iraq.

Nuff said.

12592585_10154078820038343_2978780387653044815_n.jpg

Yup, using Nukes on the battlefield is totally rational.....
Read what Trump says about Nukes in the provided conversation.

Oh, I did and it is scary. The man is a lunatic.

No, he won´t.

Okay....so although he said he would use nuclear weapons. he won't. You logic is as close to his as anyone who has posted on this board.

Trump could say, "I plan on deporting everyone who is not Caucasian." and you would argue, "But he won't."
I doubt the voters will take your word over Trump's.

No, he won´t.

Okay....so although he said he would use nuclear weapons. he won't. You logic is as close to his as anyone who has posted on this board.

Trump could say, "I plan on deporting everyone who is not Caucasian." and you would argue, "But he won't."
Your source is nonsense and features exclusive articles nobody can counter-check as the articles are exclusive. It is an absolute fake source.

More of your source:
U.S. to House 250,000 Syrian Refugees at Navajo, Standing Rock Indian Reservations

Congress Passes Legislation Expanding Virginia’s Border to Include Washington, D.C.

President Rouhani: Iran Already Has Nukes

Autonomous Military Robot Malfunctions During Testing Killing 1,242

Parishioners Baffled as Pastor Joel Osteen Levitates on Stage During Sermon

Trump: I Will Absolutely Use A Nuclear Weapon Against ISIS

Obama To Issue Executive Order Extending Presidential Term Limits

Pope Francis: God Has Instructed Me to Revise the Ten Commandments

Aircraft Resembling MH370 Found in Warehouse Belonging to CNN

Protestant Leaders Declare Reunification of Churches Under the Holy See

Trump: I Will Absolutely Use A Nuclear Weapon Against ISIS (satire)

Hillary is going to kill this guy on foreign policy

No, he won´t.

Your source is nonsense and features exclusive articles nobody can counter-check as the articles are exclusive. It is an absolute fake source.

More of your source:
U.S. to House 250,000 Syrian Refugees at Navajo, Standing Rock Indian Reservations

Congress Passes Legislation Expanding Virginia’s Border to Include Washington, D.C.

I HEARD IT WITH MY OWN EARS, GULLIVER!

No, he won´t.

More of your source:

Yeah, sure, Phrump.

More of your source:

Yeah, sure, Phrump.

So, when you file your taxes, do you pay twice what you owe? It seems that, based on your logic, that is what you would do. It stands to reason that you would support someone who uses the vengeance of a 12 year old. Nice fit...

No, he won´t.

More of your source:

Yeah, sure, Phrump.

So, when you file your taxes, do you pay twice what you owe? It seems that, based on your logic, that is what you would do. It stands to reason that you would support someone who uses the vengeance of a 12 year old. Nice fit...
I even pay threefold.

Forum List

Back