Donald Trump New Hampshire Victory Speech

• Banned
Oil, back into the country? Really. Hmmm. Inflation? That's interesting, but what policies?

Yeah they're going to start digging again hence reducing inflation, but it's pointless trying to explain it to you anyways. :rolleyes:

Just for all of you on here who missed it. I watched it before I went to bed last night and as always I loved every bit of it.

That's one of the good things being on the west coast - everything is three hours earlier.

Had to flip over to CNN and MSNBC. They had no problem cover his speech when he was talking about Nikki, but as soon as he started talking about what a shitty president Biden has been - they immediately cut away.

It really is no wonder why the progressives here are so ignorant.

Trump won iowa and new hampshire he is beating bidens ass. biden can go back to the beach and out his head in the sand lol lol

Yeah they're going to start digging again hence reducing inflation, but it's pointless trying to explain it to you anyways. :rolleyes:
How many diggers do you suppose it will take to find oil and how long?

Oil and gas wells can range in depth from a few hundred feet to more than 20,000 feet. In some parts of the world, wells go as deep as 30,000 feet, Zdarko says. Ranging from 1,000 to 2,500 feet deep, Aera's San Joaquin Valley wells are considered shallow.

How many diggers do you suppose it will take to find oil and how long?

Oil and gas wells can range in depth from a few hundred feet to more than 20,000 feet. In some parts of the world, wells go as deep as 30,000 feet, Zdarko says. Ranging from 1,000 to 2,500 feet deep, Aera's San Joaquin Valley wells are considered shallow.
we got plenty here in american. Biden shut it of for no reason and started begging from other countries.

Forum List

Back