Donald Trump mocks God at the annual prayer breakfast

deanrd

Gold Member
May 8, 2017
e5d95425-2495-49af-928f-7d68b03fb388-large16x9_Trumpacquitted.PNG

President Trump speaks at National Prayer Breakfast a day after impeachment acquittal

Donald Trump makes fun of other peoples religion. He says they use their religion to attack him. He does a victory lap at the national prayer breakfast. Does anyone believe this guy actually has any religious feelings at all? Come on, we’re talking Donald Trump.

Donald Trump is the guy that calls himself “the chosen one“ and evangelicals insist was sent by God.

President Trump speaks at National Prayer Breakfast a day after impeachment acquittal

Donald Trump makes fun of other peoples religion. He says they use their religion to attack him. He does a victory lap at the national prayer breakfast. Does anyone believe this guy actually has any religious feelings at all? Come on, we’re talking Donald Trump.

Donald Trump is the guy that calls himself “the chosen one“ and evangelicals insist was sent by God.

He's making fun of people like you, R-Derp!

• Banned

He doesn’t know people like me. I’ve never been to prison and I’ve never going to prison. I’m not one of his campaign staff members or one of his servants.
And I’m certainly not a cult member.

He doesn’t know people like me. I’ve never been to prison and I’ve never going to prison. I’m not one of his campaign staff members or one of his servants.

Of course you're a cult member, R-Derp! You have been for years.

Donald-Trump.jpeg

Look at him. He’s like a little baby. His bottom lip sticking out like he’s a year old.

look at him.

e04ea2d805cec36017b46edf3567dd35.jpg

If I am a cult member, I’m not a very good one.

You're a trolling little bitch that needs attention.

time trump.jpg

You "impeached" him...he wasn't convicted...his poll numbers have gone to the highest they've ever been! He's laughing at you, R-Derp. You post silly photos...while Trump puts up historically good economic numbers. Who do you think is going to win that battle for hearts and minds? Duh?
You "impeached" him...he wasn't convicted...his poll numbers have gone to the highest they've ever been! He's laughing at you, R-Derp. You post silly photos...while Trump puts up historically good economic numbers. Who do you think is going to win that battle for hearts and minds? Duh?
Historically good economic numbers?

EQGbZk9WAAA2xbm

I’m not exactly sure what you’re talking about.

You're a trolling little bitch that needs attention.

View attachment 305034
Don’t be surprised if I’m not taken aback by your keen insight.

Donald-Trump.jpeg

Look at him. He’s like a little baby. His bottom lip sticking out like he’s a year old.

look at him.

e04ea2d805cec36017b46edf3567dd35.jpg

The fact that you have to post unflattering pictures of Trump because it's all you have after losing to him ONCE AGAIN speaks volumes about how badly he's kicking your ass, R-Derp!

EQGbZk9WAAA2xbm

Regressive ROE

1. Demand a link or an explanation of the truth they are objecting to.

2. Promptly reject all explanations as right wing lies. Smoke spin deflect

3. Ignore any facts presented.

4. Ridicule spelling and typos, punctuation.

5. Attack the person as being juvenile, ie: "are you 12 years old", question their education, intelligence, Age

6. Employ misdirection,

6a. smear people

6b. attack religion

6c. attack your rationality.

7. Lie, make false assumptions

8. Play race/gender card/misogynist card

9. Play gay/lesbian card

10. Play the Nazi/Fascist/bigot card

11. Make up stuff/So you got nothing?

12. Deny constantly

13. Reword and repeat

14. Pretending not to understand, playing ignorant/what did I lie about

15. When losing, resort to personal attacks.

16. Russia

17. Fox News/Alex Jones/Brietbart/infowars/Stormfront/Gateway/hannity

18. You can’t read.

19. Trump Trump Trump TrumpTrump Trump

EQGbZk9WAAA2xbm

Of course you don't know what I'm talking about, R-Derp! I'm talking economics...one of the many subjects that you're astoundingly unfamiliar with!

He was speaking directly to that bitch Pelosi.

Forum List

Back