Donald Trump lost over $800 million this year. Bad economy?

nicoleivy5

VIP Member
Sep 22, 2016
Donald Trump's net worth dropped by $800 million over the past year - read more

It’s turning out to be an awful week for Donald Trump. The Republican nominee for president is worth some $800m less this year than he was last year, according to the Forbes 400, an annual ranking of the world’s wealthiest people.

Trump’s net worth fell from $4.5bn to $3.7bn between the 2015 and 2016 ranking. He is now tied for 156th place in the magazine’s annual wealth competition

It’s turning out to be an awful week for Donald Trump. The Republican nominee for president is worth some $800m less this year than he was last year, according to the Forbes 400, an annual ranking of the world’s wealthiest people.

Trump’s net worth fell from $4.5bn to $3.7bn between the 2015 and 2016 ranking. He is now tied for 156th place in the magazine’s annual wealth competition

Five years from now let see his net worth and I bet he will be in the tens of billions figure...

The election might have hurt a little but it set him up to cash in if he loses!

• Banned

Five years from now let see his net worth and I bet he will be in the tens of billions figure...

How will it set him up for more cash? The fame, publicity etc?

Donald Trump for decades has lived off bad publicity and earned money over it. He will have book deals, most likely his own TV Station and if not show, Movie cameo's and Commercials and speaking appearances that the millions that are voting for will pay to watch and read and listen...

So yeah I believe he will be just fine after this election...

Donald Trump for decades has lived off bad publicity and earned money over it. He will have book deals, most likely his own TV Station and if not show, Movie cameo's and Commercials and speaking appearances that the millions that are voting for will pay to watch and read and listen...

How will Hillary do if she loses? How will Trump do if he wins?

The election has caused people to shun him in the business world. But I think you are correct, once he loses the election he will probably rebound more rich than he is currently, which I think will be part of his pay off for throwing the election.

If Hillary lose she will go back behind close doors doing speaking engagements while twisting the arms of those like Warren to get what she want done in the Senate...

Hillary will not be out of the media eye too long...

Trump will have too many fights with McConnell and Ryan to survive so Trump best option is to step aside and let Pence be President for the four years.

Hillary will be fine. Ya know, book deals, clinton foundation, cattle futures.

Hillary will be fine. Ya know, book deals, clinton foundation, cattle futures.

Political whoring and getting Chelsea to run in 2024 against George P. Bush...

Hillary lost $6,000,000,000.00 of our money in the short period of time she was Secretary of State. Imagine what she will lose when she becomes president and takes over the US Treasury. Hillary lost more cash in 4 years than Trump's total fortune.

So :anj_stfu:

BTW, the Forbes article was very clear that this was due to a decrease in property value in NY.....not because Trump screwed up.

Trump’s net worth fell from $4.5bn to $3.7bn between the 2015 and 2016 ranking.

That's awful!
How many more bribes...err...donations did Hillary get this year?

Trump’s net worth fell from $4.5bn to $3.7bn between the 2015 and 2016 ranking.

That's awful!
How many more bribes...err...donations did Hillary get this year?
real talk

New Topics

Forum List

Back