Donald Trump Leads Joe Biden in Every Battleground State: Polling Averages

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2013
Oregon
White House insiders have got to be nervous. I mean, come on, how could you possibly lose to a sleazeball like Trump, right? :laugh:
Why isn't Biden ahead by double digits?

Former President Donald Trump would be favored to defeat President Joe Biden in the popular vote as well as the Electoral College if the 2024 election were held today, according to recent polling averages.

While Biden has seen some improvement in recent national and state-level polls, overall the Democratic incumbent appears to be fighting an uphill battle against his Republican rival. Trump and Biden are polarizing figures, with polls showing that they are unpopular with the majority of Americans.

How can this be happening to a President(ish) who was arrested with so many black people?

Like, Nelson Mandela for example.

And on a front porch even.

And we all know every time he stumbles up the stairs, falls over, and topples off his bike - it's for equity and inclusion.

And then I remember that you usually have to add 3-5 points to Trump's performance in most polls.

HOW CAN THIS BE HAPPENING????

Just like last time.

No, most swing state polls gave Biden the advantage.

He was up almost 10 in Wisconsin, ended up "winning" be less than 1.

The polls always underestimate Trump - in 2020 he never led Biden in the popular vote.

Never.

None of this calls for complacency, but irrationally dooming is the opposite sin.

They will get more and more violent as the election nears, as well as fake criminal charges all over the place against Republicans.

The problem is we can’t get the Republicans to stop bragging about committing crimes. They just won’t shut their stupid mouths.

Take the Republican Governor of South Dakota. In her book she brags that she shot her dog who wouldn’t obey her. That is probably a violation of the South Dakota laws against Animal Cruelty.

The problem is the RW doesn’t understand what Lawyers are for. They do not exist just to get you out of trouble, but to keep you from getting into trouble.

It would be nice if they linked us to that polling.

Five thirty Eight is sorta. .. . . sketchy.

I checked, and yeah, the polls they watch and figure don't include RFKjr. and third parties in their questioning.
(I looked at WI for example.)

Decision Desk HQ has WI and PA up for grabs right now.

2024 Presidential Map Based on the Latest Polls | Biden v Trump v RFK​

31,660 views Apr 25, 2024
"Going forward in these polling update videos we’re going to start including Robert F. Kennedy Jr. for all of the states in which he has claimed to have secured ballot access, and where have a three way average between Kennedy, Biden, and Trump available."

Take the Republican Governor of South Dakota. In her book she brags that she shot her dog who wouldn’t obey her. That is probably a violation of the South Dakota laws against Animal Cruelty.
When the topic came up in another thread, I looked it up.

Yes, owners in that state can terminate dogs that are a threat to people or livestock.

Trump may have to support both of America's wars if Biden declares them both necessary to win because they are a threat to America.

Which in fact they are on account of both Russia and Iran are supposedly bent on world domination.
Trump can change his mind after he becomes president.

No, most swing state polls gave Biden the advantage.

He was up almost 10 in Wisconsin, ended up "winning" be less than 1.

The polls always underestimate Trump - in 2020 he never led Biden in the popular vote.

Never.

None of this calls for complacency, but irrationally dooming is the opposite sin.
I was referring to trump winning but being ripped off.

That is probably a violation of the South Dakota laws against Animal Cruelty.

Yup, your own link states it is perfectly fine. And duh? You would think that a farmer and governor would know perfectly well what that law is.

1714234250679.png

Government can't tell farmers and hunters how to conduct their business.

Yup, your own link states it is perfectly fine. And duh? You would think that a farmer and governor would know perfectly well what that law is.

View attachment 938507

Government can't tell farmers and hunters how to conduct their business.

Every state has Department of Agriculture agents. Their job is to tell farmers and ranchers how to conduct business in compliance with the law. Every state has Game Wardens. Their job is to make sure Hunters are obeying the law. How do you not know this?

I was referring to trump winning but being ripped off.

To clarify: What I'm saying is there are a litany of different circumstances this time that will make it far harder for the Dems to steal the election.

Everything from an organized and engaged RNC, to a much better performing Trump - to Biden not being able to hide in his COVID basement.

They will TRY to steal it.

Of course they will.

But this time we're ready, and Trump is vastly outperforming his polls from 2020.

Which he also outperformed on Election Day 2020.

So what does that tell you about Election Day 2024?

Again, not arguing for complacency, but just stating facts.

Trump may have to support both of America's wars if Biden declares them both necessary to win because they are a threat to America.
Bullshit. Go away Canadian.

Did you ever even read our Constitution?

If Trump is elected president, he is responsible to those who put him there. He IS NOT hog tied by the bureaucracy and the Deep State. THAT BULLSHIT? Ain't nowhere in the American Constitution.

ArtII.S2.C2.1.1 Overview of the President's Treaty-Making Power
1714234837326.png

"In the Treaty Clause, the Constitution returns to the realm of foreign affairs and vests the power to make treaties in the national government. Earlier in the Constitution, Article I prohibits the states from concluding treaties and limits the states’ role in other forms of international relations.1 Article I also assigns several foreign affairs-related powers to the legislative branch, including powers to regulate commerce with foreign nations, define and punish offenses against the Law of Nations and on the high seas, and regulate many aspects of the military.2 In Article II’s Treaty Clause, the Constitution, for the first time, addresses international affairs from the vantage of the President’s powers. The clause vests the President, acting with the advice and consent of the Senate, with the authority to make treaties for the United States.

Treaties—which the Supreme Court traditionally defines as pacts among sovereign countries3 —have been tools of international relations since antiquity.4 After the United States won its independence from Great Britain, many Americans viewed the Articles of Confederation as a form of a treaty among the individual states of the union.5 But the Framers criticized how the Articles of Confederation addressed the new union’s treaty obligations to foreign countries.6 The Articles lacked a mechanism to ensure individual states complied with the United States’ international obligations, particularly its obligations to England under the 1783 Treaty of Peace that ended the Revolutionary War.7 When drafting the Constitution, the Framers sought to remedy this problem by including treaties among the sources of the “supreme Law of the Land” in the Supremacy Clause.8 Because of this change, treaties occupy a unique place in the constitutional system: they can operate simultaneously as domestic law of the United States and as tools of foreign policy in the form of pacts between nations.9. . . "

Every state has Department of Agriculture agents. Their job is to tell farmers and ranchers how to conduct business in compliance with the law. Every state has Game Wardens. Their job is to make sure Hunters are obeying the law. How do you not know this?
You took the meaning of my statement the wrong way.

There are regulations that protect businesses and people, to do, what they know how to do best.

OTHERWISE?

Yeah, you could hypothetically have PETA lunatics insist Game Wardens & USDA agents, enforce animal cruelty laws on farmers, hunters or slaughter houses.

:cuckoo:

But just as MSM refused to investigate the elephants in the room of the 2020 election and disparaged anyone who brought it up, I expect they will become proactive in this one and trash anyone before they can do anything preventive.
Just being realistic.

Bullshit. Go away Canadian.

Did you ever even read our Constitution?
You don't understand Beale, that no reading of your const. is necessary. It was proven yesterday that a president can do anything he pleases, without any fear of existing law.

New laws and new rules for presidents are needed.

And NO, impeachyermunts don't werk!

It failed on a president trying to start a coup against government.

or

It failed to stop an American election from being stolen.

Your choice Beale.

Forum List

Back