Donald Trump Kicks Univision Crew Out Of Florida Rally

11800281_966197263442391_677275295209929772_n.jpg

Who cares if they like it or not? They're gonna vote for the freebie party anyway.

Donald Trump had a Univision crew attempting to cover his Florida rally removed from the event on Friday, his campaign confirmed to The Hollywood Reporter.

More: Donald Trump Kicks Univision Out of Florida Rally, Campaign Confirms

I doubt this will make Hispanic voters very happy.
Why is Univision trying to cover Trump? They should give all his airtime that he doesn't want to his opponents.
Because the NEXT PRESIDENT will NOT talk to them and its killing them in ratings.

Donald Trump had a Univision crew attempting to cover his Florida rally removed from the event on Friday, his campaign confirmed to The Hollywood Reporter.

Why is Univision trying to cover Trump? They should give all his airtime that he doesn't want to his opponents.

Think about it for a while...
If I were in charge of Univision, one of the most popular stations in this country, I wouldn't send anyone to cover Trump. He declared war on Univision a while ago. I'd do the same to him. He can ignore a whole segment of the U.S. population if he wants to, but he'll regret it come election day. And Univision can make that happen.

Think about it for a while...
If I were in charge of Univision, one of the most popular stations in this country, I wouldn't send anyone to cover Trump. He declared war on Univision a while ago. I'd do the same to him. He can ignore a whole segment of the U.S. population if he wants to, but he'll regret it come election day. And Univision can make that happen.
Then why are you so pissed off about it?

PinkFairy said:
And the OP's point is what?

Wellllll think about it.

He claims to be running for Preziduh....

First thing the POTUS does is swear to preserve, protect and defend that thar Constitution thing...

First thing the Constitution sez articulates protection of a free press.... and here he is kicking them out while simultaneously auditioning for that gig...

Pick your knuckles up off the floor and do the freakin' math.

Last edited by a moderator:
StinkFooty said:
And the OP's point is what?

The point is that this is good news for those who hate Trump.
You got it backwards. It's bad news because his numbers will go up among Americans.

Are you suggesting that Trump can win a General Election without Hispanics? Funny...
ILLEGALS don't vote Buffalo breath. Unless they live in California.

Interesting sediment from a poster who ran a Mexican in his avatar until yesterday.

Last edited by a moderator:

Forum List

Back